Non-real cars you saw in your dreams?

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by MrAnnoyingDude, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Youngtimer

Youngtimer
    Expand Collapse

Bigger than compact.

2. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Ah, alright. Just was curious.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

I stumbled across this on Reddit, and it immediately reminded me of that car I described in the quote.

4. GearHead1

GearHead1
    Expand Collapse

Anyone know why threads pretty much stop if I start posting a lot on them? Its like I am a red flag or something. I guess my SS70 profile pic is red. Anyone know whats going on?
    --- Post updated ---
    I saw a rover 75 wagon with a monstrous v8 sound, 7 speed manual, Gavril Snakeye RS423 badgeing and I saw it do a burnout. I got pulled over in my i3 VW golf and next thing I know I am in a Maserati badged 2.7L V8 shooting brake that sounded like an F1 car and had a paddle shift dual clutch. It felt like it had 600hp. The last car was a 90s wrangler that the previous owner said was a Honda and had a 1.0L twin turbo ethanol i3 from the factory, but he swaped in a V6. I was about to buy it, but then the dream ended

5. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

I once saw a car in my dreams from the late 1930's that looked like a mix between a Hupmobile and a Cadillac. It was abandoned by the side of the road for whatever reason, and it was black.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice