New Categories in Mods Section.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by clayton8or, Jun 10, 2016.

1. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

I have been noticing a big increase in mods to existing cars, skins, engine setups, configurations, and other stuff that is posted in the "vehicles" section of mods when they should be in mods and skins. If the mods section isnt cleaned up there will be a problem. Either that or we need a new section called something like "original vehicles" or "fully custom modded vehicles" instead of what there is currently because sometimes when a really nice original custom vehicle mod is released it gets buried beneath the 100s of skins, configurations that change about 1 part and 347537528hp unrealistic engines.

I know i know "ugh more forum complaining" but this is really getting rediculous.

• Like Like x 5
  2. synsol

synsol
    Expand Collapse
    QA Lead
    BeamNG Team

It's a good point , but we already move days ago a big part of "lands" vehicles to "mods of mods" :) (77 "land" vehicles vs 29)

We are working to make the repository easyer, suggestions are always welcome !

• Like Like x 2
  3. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

Theres so many variations of mods and new ones being released (some that probably shouldnt be) its getting a bit cluttered to look through.
    Thanks for the acknowledgement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice