Need a map creator to bring my idea to life!!

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by jman_jd10, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
?

work as a team or a competition style

1. team

2. comp

3. nether learn how to make a map

4. wont be a competition when im involved

5. im just browsing

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jman_jd10

jman_jd10
    Expand Collapse

i need help to bring my creation to life i have everything planned out but i lack the skills to execute it

i tried before but it did not work no one could see anything even though i could everyone else saw yellow who downloaded it

its a ultra small map 2 roads vary little land but would be a fun map to mess around on with friends on the 2 player mode it would be easy on computers but would have lots of detail

would work with any car but would be ideal with cars with good ground clearance

if you are interested in bringing my idea to life please contact me your leave your skype name or steam or what ever you use i would upload the map but i would put your name in the credits

example -map name here-
    built by - player name here-
    Idea and planing by-jman_jd10-

link to what ever you would want here--

thats just a example

i have the track planned out but if you would feel the need to change anything just run it by me
    such as something that would be to hard to do

if more then one person wants to help then we could do it as a team or you could do it where the best one gets uploaded i would rather a team

if you would like to help me bring this idea to life please provide a map you have made or something you have made in beamng drive or other games. thank you

if you would like more details and are not sure yet please email me at justindupe.jd@gmail.com

2. Regenworm

Regenworm
    Expand Collapse

Sorry, but you have posted this in the wrong section. You have to post ideas in the ideas and suggestions section.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

Sorry to say this but there is almost no chance of someone doing this for you. You haven't provided a very specific concept of what you want the finished product to be, and moreover people simply want to work on their own things and are very unlikely to do all the work on something for someone else, especially if that someone isn't very well known in the community.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. jdbensch

jdbensch
    Expand Collapse

First off, like TjerkNL said, I wouldn't post this here but rather in the ideas/suggestions area. Second, it's nice to have an idea, but you can't expect someone to climb on board with you when you don't even have a sketch or anything rough to show. With that being said, you could probably at least get a rough map going by following some tutorials. These tutorials would probably be helpful to get a basic knowledge and understanding of the in-game terrain editor. There are others out there but I think these two would be pretty good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. jman_jd10

jman_jd10
    Expand Collapse

sorry about that
    --- Post updated ---
    and i do have a skech i have been planning this for a whail and i wach all of the video but i cant do it

6. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Maps are a lot of work and involve many 'layers' of ideas and workflows. As stated sketches are a good first start
    and will give an idea of what you are planning. When asking these things it is a good idea to try to fire up a map makers
    imagination with unique and challenging ideas that aren't a simple re-hash using simple editor tools.

Quite simply, a good, attractive and unique map involves a number of different programs and a basic knowledge of how
    to use them. Map makers will never be interested in someone's idea unless it itself has some imagination put into it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Y4123

Y4123
    Expand Collapse

sketch* while* watch*

8. jman_jd10

jman_jd10
    Expand Collapse

and i do have a skech i have been planning this for a whail a

It's a drag rally it's basicly a 2 lane drag race on a rally styled terrain with bumps and jumps and obstacles and each lane would be 2 cars Long
    And would be equal and jumps and stuff would be big but not big to the point where it would break your car so you could play with a friend with a keyboard and controller I tried it before but no one could see the textures

I also have sketches

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice