Released My YouTube Channel HockeySnipe16!

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by HockeySnipe16, Nov 8, 2015.

1. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

Hello everybody! I know I have posted a lot of my content here before, but I have never actually made a thread for my content.

In this thread, I will post my latest videos and my best videos.

Feel free to post your own videos as well! Also, constructive criticism is always appreciated to help me (or other montage makers) make better videos. Please don't start any fights in the comments. If you really don't like someone's video, and you don't have and decent feedback to give, don't say anything at all.

Here are some of my latest videos:

For more videos like this, check out my channel! Click HERE to subscribe!

One last thing, I would like to thank everyone in this community for helping me get where I am now. The only reason my videos are half way decent is because people on this forum have taken hours out of their day to help me with my problems.

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

I made a new video for the UAZ69 because I love that mod. Hope you like it!

3. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

In response to your "Skit 1" Video..

First off, a more creative crash could have been made, 2nd why not mute your mic, why can I hear your keyboard.

"Crashes and Smashes 7"

around 43-46 seconds in.

A leading example of how to use a musical transition properly.

Timing isn't spot on, however it's close enough for satisfaction.

However at 1:25 to 1:33ish I think I can hear your keyboard or some odd clicking, unless that is the song which I don't understand what is that.

4. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the feedback! :) The dumb little skit thing I made was made in like 20 minutes so it wasn't very great quality.

For the Crashes And Smashes #7, sorry for the clicking/keyboard sounds. Sometimes I get a little excited (there is a lot of exciting things happening for me right now) and I forget to mute the clips. I will try extra hard to fix that in the future.

Thank you for your feedback though! Constructive criticism is always appreciated to help make my videos better :)

5. Murkelsable

Murkelsable
    Expand Collapse

Nothing like a bit of shameless self-promotion. It works :) I'll make sure to check it out.

6. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Not really, it's not like he was in some thread and said "BTW Check out my channel @ThatAnnoyingOverSelfPromotingGuy On YouTube".

Everyone on here makes these threads for their channels about BeamNG, the point is, they are in a place where you don't have to look at them if you don't want to and they aren't throwing it in your face.

• Like Like x 1
  7. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

its kinda like a thread that says "hey i exist, if you care check me out, if you dont well just ignore me."

• Like Like x 1
  8. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

In other words it's not like the steam market place "HEY NICE SKIN, CHECK-CH-CHECK-CHECK-CHECK OUT MY SKIN @UGLIEST SKIN 2015!" on every stupid CS:GO workshop skin.

-.-

9. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

CH-CH-CH-CHEEEECK IT OUTTTTTTTT11!!!11111!!! for a limited time only

10. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

M8 This thing is a... ONE! TIME! DEAL!

11. Murkelsable

Murkelsable
    Expand Collapse

I didn't mean anything by it :) It was a joke, I don't find it annoying or anything. I guess my comment seemed sarcastic, it wasn't. I don't think there's anything wrong with self-promoting since it helps me find new, fun and interesting channels. My previous comment was not meant to be taken seriously, I apologize if it came across as rude, mean or sarcastic.

• Like Like x 1
  12. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Why don't you just set your recorder to not record your mic?

13. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

I tried but for some reason it didn't work. The strange this is that I don't have my regular mic hooked up and I don't think that there is any other mic on my PC. There is definitely not one on my actually computer, but maybe one hooked up somewhere?

I will check. And I will try to turn off in game recording :D

14. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Go to your PC sound settings, go to recording devices and look into it.

To do this.

Go to the task tray

Right click on the speaker Icon [it may just be on the task bar next to the task tray arrow]

Now click on recording devices

Now you can see what you've got going on, even right click and disable your mic.

But I must ask, what recording software you use.

There should be an option to just null your mic from the recording.

15. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

I figured it out. I use MSI afterburner but I found the option to turn off mic

16. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

I just finished uploading a new video! Hope you enjoy!

Part 2 will be coming soon!

What's the point of BeamNG.Skit you may ask? BeamNG.Skit is a fun little, cinematic video meant to make you laugh and say WTF!!! It isn't meant to be the greatest montage/cinematic BeamNG video. BeamNG.Skit is fun to make and it is really fun to watch. It doesn't take up too much time either. They are usually anywhere from 30 seconds to 3 minutes.

Tell me what you think of BeamNG.Skit! :)

17. TheStatPow

TheStatPow
    Expand Collapse

We know what a skit is, the thing is, the humor in it needs to be, uuuhm .. a little bit more rafined?

I would have a laugh if i was around 8 Y/o but, it ends up being cringy.

You should take example on Idiots of nascar, now thats real funny!

18. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

That video is more of just a vine compilation. My video is meant to be a short film/skit. It is meant to be entertaining.

Also, I didn't find anything in that video entertaining or funny. Perhaps we have a different style of humor??? Either way, that was cringe worthy...

There is also a difference between a skit and BeamNG.Skit. BeamNG.Skit is more cinematic than a regular old skit. It's more meant to make you say LOL or FAIL in your head rather than have you burst out into laughter in the middle of a funeral (exaggeration). I only made it to be different from anything that is out there (I highly doubt you can find anything like my video) and for a different video from the popular crash montages.

I am not saying any of this to be all defensive. I am just trying to explain what BeamNG.Skit is and how it is different than other skits and vines.

#18 HockeySnipe16, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  19. TheStatPow

TheStatPow
    Expand Collapse

Its just too cheesy and over done type of humor, just try to be more original.

(Will it fall? *dramatic music*)
    (Oh no he felt *Vinyl rip sound*)
    (*peaceful music as it falls.*)

20. HockeySnipe16

HockeySnipe16
    Expand Collapse

Okay, I will try, but it's almost impossible to do something "original" on the internet since basically everything has been done.

Thank you for the constructive criticism though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice