My microphone suddenly isn't picking up

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by beamng.lover, Jul 14, 2018.

1. beamng.lover

beamng.lover
    Expand Collapse

A few months ago, I bought a logitech G433 headset and I love it. (Just in case you needed to know, I do have a voice changer that I don't use, but I tried refreshing it over and over again, but that had no effect.) The problem is, after hanging up a Discord call and trying to record a game in Xsplit, my microphone isn't picking up. I've tried Steam's microphone test in settings. It didn't receive any audio from my microphone. I tried closing the voice changer in task manager over and over again to no avail. I looked in Xsplit because I did turn my volume off for that gaming session because I wanted to see if I could make a certain type of video (stories over gameplay) and after unmuting the audio, the microphone was still silent. That was around 10 minutes ago and even whilst typing this, the mic is doing absolutely nothing. This is pissing me off more than anything, help!
    --- Post updated ---
    I'm going to try restarting my computer really quickly, and I'll say if anything happens.
    I've restarted my computer, nothing has happened.

Edit: I'm a moron, it was muted lmao

#1 beamng.lover, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice