1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

1. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

ok so I was looking around for the Moonhawk thread to post a list of things that were badly needed for a remaster (when ever that may be) and I cant find it, anywhere. Maybe my blindness has gotten a good hold on me and its right in front of me but it seems as if it was deleted, asked about it in the update speculation thread but no one noticed. What the hell happened to it, maybe it has some thing to do with a remaster (a long shot I know)

2. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

I think it might have become a bugged thread a while ago (there was a rash of older forum threads that started getting mixed-up posts, where texts would migrate from one user's post to another without any apparent rhyme or reason), and there was a round of deletions that followed that.

3. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

oh I see, well that's a minutely miniscule minor annoyance

4. SuperAusten64

SuperAusten64
    Expand Collapse

Yep, several vehicle threads (Wendover, Moonhawk, Roamer, Sunburst, Covet, Pigeon) are gone now.

(I'm not sure how many of those vehicles never had threads to begin with, but I do know the Wentward never got one.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice