WIP Modifed BeamNG Trailer with Dual Axles

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by JDMClark, Apr 27, 2016.

1. JDMClark

JDMClark
    Expand Collapse

So Jbeam is not my forte, if anyone would like to take this .dae file and fix it up with jbeam that would be very much appreciated. 10% Wider with walls(~8% wider load). Dual axles to better support weight. Beefed up the frame as well for support. I'm just going to openly post the blend file. if you do use all i would like is just say the design was from me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3km0w0so5d9624y/bettertrailer.blend?dl=0

• Like Like x 4
  2. wearyNATE15

wearyNATE15
    Expand Collapse

Looks like the one from AR162B's mod. I am not good with JBeams, if i was, i would do this in a heartbeat, as i want any trailer thats bigger than the one axle. +1 support

3. JDMClark

JDMClark
    Expand Collapse

I know he made one but if i remember its just a single axle and longer, i made this one wider. I started the jbeam with very little knowledge. I can do it just going to take too long and id probably lose interest.

4. TheMohawkNinja

TheMohawkNinja
    Expand Collapse

I'm excited to see this in a functional state. It's always bugged me that the current trailer is just barely able to fit the Covet on it, and even then, the lack of straps or front lip or anything like that makes actual transport really hard.

5. AR162B

AR162B
    Expand Collapse

I don't want to be a spoilsport but the trailer in the old H-and D-series mods already had dual axles. Compared to this one it's slightly different because it has a rotating bed. I'm finishing up a trailerpack for a while now with an updated version which can be used on every vehicle with a tow hitch...

screenshot_00023_B_1920.jpg screenshot_00022_B_1920.jpg

• Like Like x 13
  6. wearyNATE15

wearyNATE15
    Expand Collapse

When will it be released?

7. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

when it's ready

8. Hasnananan

Hasnananan
    Expand Collapse

lol when is it gonna be ready?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

when is it ready? its ready when he deems it ready. take the hint

• Like Like x 1
  10. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

Cool, ive got a question for you, you have made a lot of great mods in the past, and since you are a staff of beamng now, are they going to be released as official content in the future?

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice