Modding suggestions (Give me some ideas)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by DrowsySam, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse

WOW, what a polite way to reply, and as for opening my eyes, I found the helljepp, only one with low range, but no suspension clearance, found a cherokee, NO LOW RANGE, found a Hilux, cant seem to get it to load properly, I have the mini monster, AGAIN no low range, and silverardo, so far the most versitile but still, some mud/extreme offroad tyres and a diff locks would go a long way, and many others still WIP's, so as you say there at least 4, WHERE? must not be in the forums, and how about you open you eyes mate and learn how to read, I mentioned mods for in the PARTS list and I was just throwing some IDEA's around for modders, That is what this thread is for after all, lol.

P.S. Manners, no need to be so rude.

2. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

Wtf?

Ok first of all...
    The Cherokee has low range as an option part, then there's the D15 6x6(which also goes anywhere).

Secondly, seriously? Helljeep no suspension clearance? Mate, Helljeep has the most flex out of pretty much any full-body vehicle. Sure it LOOKS low, but climbs over 1 meter high vertical walls and goes literally anywhere, plus it's fast so it'll also do well in baja. The Cherokee will also get you absolutely anywhere, since it has 3 sets of tires, diff locks and everything...

Then there's the Campbell Moonbuggy, which probably has more flex than anything full stop.
    And there's the Shark TJ, which also seems like it does well off-road.

As was said earlier: Open your eyes. They're not hard to find at all, and at least 3 vehicles have exactly what you're requesting: Diff locks, low-range and off-road tires in the parts list, on Helljeep, on the Cherokee and on the Campbell Moonbuggy.

3. Unhipclown420

Unhipclown420
    Expand Collapse

I don't know about everyone, and it most certainly wouldnt be quick. A 1991-1996 Chevrolet Caprice would go good alongside Nadeox's Crown Vic.

4. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse

So this forum is all about being rude and abrupt? Read what was said before making statements, " yes HELLJEEP HAS FLEX" i never said it didn't, I meant it didn't have ground clearance, sorry for the typo, this should not entice these sorts of replys and besides, it's one vehicle, I am talking available for ALL OFF-ROAD Varients, secondly, I HAVE LOOKED in the parts list, and cannot see these parts, but just for you, I will check again, and thirdly, I was NOT REQUESTING ANYTHING, I MEARLY MADE A SUGGESTION.:mad: SO HOW ABOUT YOU OPEN YOU FRIGGEN EYE"S.

#64 Stealth, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  5. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

There are 3 d15 off road mods of which at least one has a full low range tranny. DSC Customs Buggy has crawler variant. Helljeep. Moonbuggy. Silverado. Shark. The Cherokee has low, mid and high range transfer cases on control+w, don't use the big wheel option on that though. Engine JBeams are easy, change the gear ratios on a vehicle yourself and your done.

6. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse

Thankyou very much, I could not see these options with the cherokee, so I am re- downloading it and trying a re-install, The d-15 I cannot get it to load texture's, not sure why.
    Anyways the idea for mods I think would be cool is these options just added to the parts list so you can use em on any off road vehicle, Customisation.

7. WrongBrothers

WrongBrothers
    Expand Collapse

The problem is, BeamNG doesn't work like that. Anyway, hardly any parts could work with different vehicles. You need to realize that BeamNG isn't like NFS or Forza. In real life, most parts of cars aren't interchangeable. BeamNG replicates this.

8. Blockman

Blockman
    Expand Collapse

2004 Subaru Impreza STI? Or a Rally Grand Marshal like the Covet MRI

9. SkritCraft

SkritCraft
    Expand Collapse

I'm working on a Rally Grand Marshal atm ;)

10. Driverone

Driverone
    Expand Collapse

HI
    i have no idea if you can code but when
    can you please make a drift handbreak
    i mean a handbreak when you are driving and push a button the car breaks at the rear wheels and when you release button the breake get free and the tires spin again
    that the handbreak automatical release
    thanks and sry for my english

#70 Driverone, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  11. mrniz666

mrniz666
    Expand Collapse

There is a piece of code here: Handbrake

12. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

There is a handbrake already, just tap P to enable and then P to disable it again.

In reality you wouldnt normally hold the handbrake anyway, you would lock it in the on position or unlock it again afterwards, wouldnt just grab it and hold it for awhile before letting go. To drift you normally apply extra throttle rather than using the brake.

13. Driverone

Driverone
    Expand Collapse

well that excalated quickly.png
    Thank you bro

Ill test it this is awesome
    Is this working with the xbox pad???

Can you please make a Gymkhana Track
    and maybe a driving cheesburger XD

#73 Driverone, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  14. IBsenoj

IBsenoj
    Expand Collapse

I'm making a quick video tutorial for ya!

- - - Updated - - -

Code: %mm.bind(keyboard, space, parkingbrake);

- - - Updated - - -

you obviously didn't read the whole question; he said "automatic release" which the normal "p" parking brake doesn't do... :p:)

#74 IBsenoj, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  15. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Didn't read my answer then, a parking brake doesnt have an automatic release in a real car either :p

16. speednsnake

speednsnake
    Expand Collapse

Caterham R500 Superlight
    caterham_R500_superlight_2008-01-1024.jpg
    It's a kit-car so finding pictures of the frame/parts/engine ect. shouldn't be too difficult. Heck I'd even help.:)

17. vicnitro

vicnitro
    Expand Collapse

I'm just hoping somebody makes a Covet Sedan like how that guy made a Covet Pickup

18. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Considering the first generation VW Bora/Jetta/"whatever its been called before" was just a golf sedan, it would be a semi realistic mod to try.

19. BMW635CSI

BMW635CSI
    Expand Collapse

-Maurauder
    -Peel P50
    -Go-kart?
    -Test dummy to fit inside cars/run over
    -Car Crusher
    And most definetly, A 1983 BMW635CSI with alpina rims :p

Attached Files:

• BMW E24.jpg
    • BMW 635CSI.jpg
    • BMW e24 black.jpg
  20. TheAdmach

TheAdmach
    Expand Collapse

Please do a Pitts Special airplane! That would be amazing, and make it aerobatic please! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice