Mazda 787B remake/refresh?

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by Strato, Jun 23, 2024.

  1. Strato

    Strato
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2024
    Messages:
    6
    Could someone remake or refresh the Mazda 787B mod, like just the sounds and the outdated look? I'm a big fan of the mod since it's the only mod I know that can do easy blowovers.
     

    Attached Files:

    • 787B.png
    #1 Strato, Jun 23, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Cam01

    Cam01
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1
    Do you have the original mod i cant seem to find it anywhere because I too want to do some blowovers.
     
  3. Ananel81

    Ananel81
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2021
    Messages:
    1,626
    Did you searched for "BeamNG Mazda 787B" on Google and clicked on the link?
     
  4. JoshD

    JoshD
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2020
    Messages:
    1,418
    bngfr.jpg
     
  5. a plane guy

    a plane guy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2021
    Messages:
    4,411
  6. glen

    glen
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2017
    Messages:
    685
    So over thew past few months I have been experimenting with engine sounds and trying my best to improve my skills on creating my own sounds for mods. I also was sick of the sound of this mod so I did my best to create a new sound (all of which were from videos online).
    I did not make any updates or changes to the body, textures, or lights, this is mostly just a sound upgrade. Feel free to try it out.
    Edit: I realize that the engine revs a bit higher than it's supposed to. I will reupload a fix at some point to lower it a bit, but for now, you can go to the tuning menu and set it to about 9750 rpm, which is more realistic.
     

    Attached Files:

    #6 glen, Apr 30, 2026
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2026
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice