Mazda 121

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by JokerWhyEight, Dec 2, 2021.

  1. JokerWhyEight

    JokerWhyEight
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2021
    Messages:
    3
    Can anyone find or make a Mazda 121 Db
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. gtaman788

    gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2012
    Messages:
    1,185
    Will be sweet to have in Bemang. But this should be in Vehicle suggestions :)


    But yes my mate had a 1993 121 went very well while he fixed his 1972 toyota crown
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. thisvelologist

    thisvelologist
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2013
    Messages:
    32
    I made an as close as I could version in Automation if you'd be interested in that, I can try and upload it.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice