Match The Game to the Song

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Kasir, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

A little game thread I randomly just thought of

How to play:

-Basically you post a song and another user has to guess what game the song is from.

-If the song someone posts is in multiple games, you can either answer with all that you know or you can just answer with the game that's more well known, up to you

-Make sure they're from the Game's radio and not made for the game, because vids of songs that are specifically made for games will probably just give the game away (ex. you can't post any GTA score, as cool as they are, because all the videos are likely labeled with the games title). This kinda goes without saying but I figured I'd say it anyway.

Clues are suggested if people get stuck, just keep them as vague as possible. If it isn't possible then just say the game's name

Since some videos may be blocked in certain countries, so post the name and artist along with the vid just in case. To those with VPNs you can semi-ignore this

oh and music taste is subjective and all that so be nice

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll start

Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival (starting with something relatively easy, or not idk)

I have more to say but honestly it's all useless trivial stuff and it's almost 1am where I am and I have TV to watch so have fun :) (assuming this thread doesn't become D.O.A lol)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice