1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Lots of Fatal Exceptions since 0.10

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by impalaman32, Aug 28, 2017.

1. impalaman32

impalaman32
    Expand Collapse

I've noticed a lot of fatal exceptions ever since 0.10. I've ran it in safe mode, cleared cache and re-installed. I was playing in a scenario (East Coast Chase 4) and I couldn't play because of the error.

2. meywue

meywue
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    BeamNG Team

Hey,

unfortunately I cannot reproduce those error here.

Can you please send us a Support Ticket ID so we can have a closer look at it.

Thanks.

3. Acrain7

Acrain7
    Expand Collapse

actually ive been having the same problem, my game is continuously crashing and giving off errors and fatal vehicle exceptions ever since the 0.10 update and 0.10.1 hotfix came out, every time i spawn a new car it gives off either texture errors or fatal vehicle exceptions. what is strange is that one time when i spawn the vehicle it breaks the game but if i reload the game and spawn it it works fine?! i also cant play and scenarios or campaigns because they either dont load, load with errors making it impossible to play, crashh the game, or send me back to the main menu...

4. meywue

meywue
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    BeamNG Team

Ouch... can you also please reproduce the issue and send a support ID?!

No need to send a mail though. Just drop the support ID number here! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice