looking for technical advisor to build large ohv park

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sandercohen00, Sep 11, 2013.

1. sandercohen00

sandercohen00
    Expand Collapse

hello everyone i want to build a big offroad park 30% desert area 70% forest .. i already have most of the layout in my head with a valley which will have winding trails downward log and water crossings and finally into a small dune park with jumps and large dun climbs and finally across to the other side of the valley a large mountain with a long cliffside trail. i have 17 years of offroad experience i have visted many trail systems in my time. i have great plans. if you want to have an amazing ohv park to play with and are willing to answer an endless stream of questions "at first " i'm willing to put in the effort and time to turn out a polished quality product. but i'd have to rely on you heavily for editor help. obviously i could chase down this information myself but it would bog down the project considerably and the frustration would build. we would be useing skype and e mails to keep in touch. you would have access to files to review updates. prefer you to have filezilla and teamviewer on hand.
    let me know.

2. Deewad

Deewad
    Expand Collapse

I think I could defiantly help you, Add my Skype if you want Deewad2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice