1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Looking for info

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chase.gerton, Oct 4, 2018.

1. chase.gerton

chase.gerton
    Expand Collapse

Does anybody know of there is a Chevy Chevelle mod being made, released, outdated, private, Russian, not Russian, possible, unreleased anything really? I want to support, download, help with, basically looking to get my hands on one to continue. Even a model that has been imported to beam but has no textures or anything would work. Thanks.

2. chase.gerton

chase.gerton
    Expand Collapse

Saw a post of a wip Chevelle anybody know who made it, what happened to it and where can I find one. Learning jbeam too. Does anyone have a model that I can try to jbeam. Also a model or obj file for a Chevelle would be nice.

3. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

There might be some at russian site, not sure if there is Chevelle on forums.

It really is best to start jbeam learning with less complex objects than a car as there is so many variables you have to account for with a car that it tends to be overwhelming.

Weird contraptions, boxes, experiments, those are great way to get feel of why there are beams, what can be done with nodes etc.

You can even make really simple box car, just something to be used as a prop etc. It is much easier but still challenging and teaches how to make beam structures faster than wrestling with full complexity of car.

4. chase.gerton

chase.gerton
    Expand Collapse

Well really it’s a project that my dads going to help with. He knows quite a bit about jbeam. Just looking for an obj file for reference.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. chase.gerton

chase.gerton
    Expand Collapse

Thanks I will hopefully learn something from my dad

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice