1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Logitech G27 Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PatrickH, May 25, 2017.

1. PatrickH

PatrickH
    Expand Collapse

I've been trying to adjust the degree of rotation on my Logitech G27 wheel to make steering a bit more realistic since my wheel doesn't usually use full rotation. Only half. After I adjusted the rotation degree steering worked fine but my clutch was messed up. The clutch seems to slip. In any gear if you use full throttle the engine goes to red line and the car won't move until the throttle is released. Then once I stop even if the clutch pedal is down the car still stalls as if the clutch didn't work. Can anyone help me?

2. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

I've never had this problem with mine, but do you have the Logitech driver software installed correctly? (I believe it's the Logitech Profiler)

3. MrAngry

MrAngry
    Expand Collapse

Perhaps you have the clutch AND the throttle assigned to the same pedal? There's not much else I can think of that would cause this.

Edit: Come to think of it, that shouldn't be possible, but it's worth checking.

4. fuzzand

fuzzand
    Expand Collapse

I have just bought a Logitech G29, with pedals and shifter and I had the same problem. I just recalibrated it in the windows control panel and now it works :)

5. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

Always remember to pump all the pedals once or twice each time you plug the steering wheel. This will calibrate their range of operation, otherwise you'll get wrong braking/throttle/clutch values. This is necessary regardless of which game you decided to play.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice