LOD model has no textures

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by FalloutNode, Mar 8, 2016.

1. FalloutNode

FalloutNode
    Expand Collapse

I took some houses from ECA and the LOD model has no texture. When you are close everything is ok.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00090.png
    #1 FalloutNode, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  2. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

did you just took it from the world editor or not?

IF you just pulled these objects out of the World editor it´s not going to work. You need to put files from ECA to Gridmap or what every map. Then you need to rename a few things in the material.cs files

3. FalloutNode

FalloutNode
    Expand Collapse

bruh

#3 FalloutNode, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. austint30

austint30
    Expand Collapse

What I did for my maps is that I copied the ECUSA map. I renamed the folder to whatever I want. Now I open Notepad++ and choose "Find in Files" I type in "east_coast_usa" and in the replace section I type in my new map's name. Now open the browse and select your new map folder.

Now click replace and it will rename every single "east_coast_usa" in all of the cs files to your own map. MAKE SURE YOUR REPLACE NAME IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOU MAP FOLDER NAME OR YOUR MAP WILL NOT WORK!

This makes your map no longer depend on the original East Coast USA and is now an independent copy. You can now load the level and delete everything in the map in the world editor. You shouldn't have issues placing ECUSA content anymore.
    --- Post updated ---
    What I did for my maps is that I copied the ECUSA map. I renamed the folder to whatever I want. Now I open Notepad++ and choose "Find in Files" I type in "east_coast_usa" and in the replace section I type in my new map's name. Now open the browse and select your new map folder.

Now click replace and it will rename every single "east_coast_usa" in all of the cs files to your own map. MAKE SURE YOUR REPLACE NAME IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOU MAP FOLDER NAME OR YOUR MAP WILL NOT WORK!

This makes your map no longer depend on the original East Coast USA and is now an independent copy. You can now load the level and delete everything in the map in the world editor. You shouldn't have issues placing ECUSA content anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice