Solved link target not found, data discard

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by racerguy24, Dec 18, 2016.

1. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

Before you say anything about the picture, no theres no duplicates.... well except for 1 or 2 but it usualy doesnt show in red text. This wierd and confusing error is affecting both beams and triangles. I deleted all the triangles and it helped uncloging the lua a bit but it still show beam errors. Can someone help explain why this is happening? I dont want to end up releasing a no triangle truck that goes through every vehicle availible.
    20161218143424_1.jpg 20161218145254_1.jpg

EDIT: Ok, funny story...... im dumb. The missing node link error is when I put "id1" and "id2" (which is suppose to be the dummy beam) as a seperate beam, yah I am a dummy. About the triangle error, @Bernd said I may have deleted some nodes thats linked to some beams and triangles. The TrophyT I am making, the jbeam is directly from the Sandstorm as a start. Now I know and you should know too when making a new vehicle, if you want to copy a jbeam and delete some nodes to shape up, delete all triangles, check the error to see if theres any duplicates or errors and make sure you dont mistakenly add a dummy beam/triangle as a seperate beam/triangle. Lesson learned. Sorry for posting.

#1 racerguy24, Dec 18, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice