Solved License Plate Mod not showing up

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Yama, Jul 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Yama

Yama
    Expand Collapse

I wanted to make a License Plate but it's not showing up in game. I compared my License Plate to other License Plate Mod and I think I done everything okay... but don't work :C

2. Quotex

Quotex
    Expand Collapse

Most often it's a small typo in the file names or reference lines... Could i take a look at the file? I've been doing this for a while now so i should be able to fix it for you.

3. Yama

Yama
    Expand Collapse

Sure, I'll PM you

4. Iro

Iro
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

is your image size 512x256 pixels?

5. Yama

Yama
    Expand Collapse

Yes

6. Quotex

Quotex
    Expand Collapse

Ok, i've checked the file you send me, so far I've noticed there's a few things that need to be changed.

First, the file is a .rar, it needs to be a .zip, don't change the name of the .rar, unpack it and make a new .zip file out of it.

Second, I noticed the files have the extension in their name, so they show up two times (e.g. filename.json.json) you don't need to have the file extension in the name as well.

Aside from that everything works fine, i'll send you back a fixed version of your file, but if you want to edit it, you're going to have to extract it and xip it when you're done later.

7. Yama

Yama
    Expand Collapse

Okay, Thank you very much for help, I now know how to do this :D I'll mention you for help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice