WIP Beta released LeGran Grand Wagon (UPDATED) 1.0

The version of the LeGran we always secretly wanted...

1. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

love it!

2. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

3. dylan.dill93

dylan.dill93
    Expand Collapse

I bought a Buick Century wagon a few months ago, and the LeGran wagon looks exactly like the Oldsmobile version of my car <3

Attached Files:

• 26991815_1680908808635008_3044264673316916267_n.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

Can i have <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OverPower

OverPower
    Expand Collapse

Update is coming shortly, i know its been a while but life is really a pain when it comes to time.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. A_Bac0n_WarrI0r

A_Bac0n_WarrI0r
    Expand Collapse

There's no horn or any external sound (indicators, handbrake) with the station wagon.

7. GazorpazorpBURP

GazorpazorpBURP
    Expand Collapse

Nice wagon! I like the round back, the lights, and the wood panels, but it needs horn and turn signal sounds.

8. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

@OverPower The mod does not work anymore. As soon as you spawn the car or choose the body style this happens
    screenshot_2019-08-23_08-04-04.jpg

9. MrCin

MrCin
    Expand Collapse

The LeGran was updated in 0.17, which is probably why you're getting this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

Must have something to do with the front and rear suspension, since i can only spawn it without. Doors are misaligned.
    screenshot_2019-08-23_13-07-19.png

11. The Wombat

The Wombat
    Expand Collapse

Yea lately all LeGran Mods are litteraly Exploding and Crashing...

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. OverPower

OverPower
    Expand Collapse

This mod is on hold for now. The Jbeam updates that have been done require the entire jbeam to be redone and that is nothing i can do right now.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. tobias95ng

tobias95ng
    Expand Collapse

I hope you can do somethin on it after you finished your ETK 1300 SUV mod :)

14. SuperAusten64

SuperAusten64
    Expand Collapse

I got tired of waiting for OverPower to make a fix (sounds like he's got enough on his plate anyway), so I decided to make one myself.
    This is a workaround that, like synsol's coupe/convertible hotfix, adds the wagon as a separate vehicle. Something is wrong with the front right suspension that causes the hubcap to pop off, but I don't know how to fix it and the car runs and drives just fine anyway.

I also added new (but still outdated) thumbnails and corrected each configuration's value.

Edit: Forum won't met me upload it so here's a Google Drive link

• Like Like x 3
  15. bob.blunderton

bob.blunderton
    Expand Collapse

The developers changed the way car suspensions are connected to the vehicle, and how they can come off the vehicle (new), and break in new ways. This fundamental change to the suspension will break existing mods, but will make in-game vehicles and the new mods that come out better. In any case, give it time, someone with a little free time and a little love for this vehicle will fix it. You will enjoy the game more in the end. The good mods will always come back, and who doesn't need a station wagon?
    @SuperAusten64 That was nice of you to take time and make it work well enough. I am sure maybe one of the staff can help if you have offered up a fix, or maybe the original poster can upload it after testing it out.
    The hubcap is likely popping off because it's no longer connected to anything at any anchor point, as the previous anchor point may no longer be there (well that's as much as I know how it works). Parts of the existing Legran in the game can help you compare values, so you know what to change or what is wrong. If it's the front of the vehicle, it shouldn't be too much different from stock until you get to the back of the vehicle and the back suspension (e.g. I know in real life a Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable vehicle has different suspension in the back from the sedan, due to the different body style, weight distribution, and lastly and most importantly, space constraints). I've worked on those vehicles I listed suspension wise, but I haven't worked on the suspension of a Cutlass Ciera or Buick Century (or Chevy Celebrity) that this is based off of - largely in whole mostly like a Cutlass Ciera from 85~91 or so. I know the Century itself was offered until 1995, and largely similar except dash and lights/facias.

• Like Like x 1
  16. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

I may take a look at it, seeing as other mods were easy to fix, this one should be easy

• Like Like x 2
  17. SuperAusten64

SuperAusten64
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure why that would be the case though, as I fixed the mismatching body model and Jbeam by importing the LeGran from 0.16 as a separate vehicle. The sedan body had no problems, it was only when I put the wagon on it did something happen to the front suspension. It's also worth noting that this did not happen in 0.16.

18. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

although it would be possible on the normal legran, the problem is that the mesh doesnt line up.

19. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, but if you want to you can spawn it without front and rear suspension;)
    I really hope it gets redone someday...

20. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

It does

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice