I am wondering when the hirochi Sunburst facelift will make a return is it soon or maybe like a year --- Post updated --- The reason I ask is because I miss the facelift or updated version and just was sad to see It was bugged
Try clearing the cache and start the game with only KLJP related mods. Do some deduction to find the problem
after installing the KJLP mod, it crashes my game, i have 25 other mods and i wont remove them, but i will check if it works with the kjlp core mod (if iam very desperate for the mod i will remove unnecessary mods)
nah its all good (maybe) honestly i may have found out a skybox mod from CK caused a problem and the kjlp accidentally tampered with a delicate code balance causing italy to crash right before fully loading. ill report more but even after uninstalling kjlp it still happened.
Hello everyone. I rarely visit the forums or the website, but today I had an idea for how to expand this mod (assuming it gets updated, of course). I'd like to see the 1981 Toyota Soarer added to the mod. This could be either a standalone car or body parts for an existing car. I think the first-generation Ibishu Pessima would be perfect for this, or the ETK-I series, designed for the Japanese car market (since its body shape closely resembles the 81 Soarer). In my opinion, this car would fit very well into the in-game lore and would stand alongside the Ibishu Claria/Signia. [I'm using a translator to communicate, so there may be errors in this text. Please be kind.]
Would be cool though the Saga will fill this niche once it’s updated --- Post updated --- A 3rd gen would be cool though