1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Is it just me thats disappointed with the latest update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xJaffaCake, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

pf isn't the only one though, and I do believe that those are the components of his planned system, read his sig. Well anyways, I do notice quite an improvement in graphics and handling. However, to pf and all the users who find the pre race update dissapointing, try turning down your resolution. And tbh I was expecting a, atleast 5fps improvement, not a 7fps drop.

2. NkosiKarbul

NkosiKarbul
    Expand Collapse

There are plenty of all kind of new things in this update, but you complain that they are not obvious enough or clearly visable for the casual user who is even too lazy to read the patch notes of the patch he is actualy complaining about?
    If the user lacks the motivation to even read a single patch note, which is the most compact and straight forward source of information for a game in developement you could ask for, and so did not even take 1 minute to inform himself about what was done for his money in months of work, his critic might look contextless.
    How would the developer even be able to argue with that statement? It lacks any base of information but only the end users personal perspective which nobody could guess. Not that it would have any meaning anyway with that lack of reasoning.
    I read this as "needs more shiny".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice