1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Ingame repo showing unapproved mod?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by AgentMooshroom5, Apr 2, 2018.

1. AgentMooshroom5

AgentMooshroom5
    Expand Collapse

I went to activate a map mod (Crimson Valley, to be exact, but this happens with some mods that are on the repo from what I can see from testing it - same mod, as well) in the mods menu, but when i go onto it to activate it, it shows the description for a mod that doesn't exist, and most likely is in the approval process (i reversed searched a screenshot of one of the images, and only got russian mods). I use the manual mod installation process (downloading files and putting them in my mods folder), and had them disabled to I could easily test my mod without waiting for the vehicle menu. If this is your mod and you wanted a surprise release, i'm sorry (looks good though).
    I've attached some pictures of some mods that it happens for (also note that the mod is as it should be on it's page on the website)
    1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png
    Not sure if anyone else is having this, this only started happening a couple minutes before starting to write this (around 6:00PM british time)

2. thomatoes50

thomatoes50
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

In the early days of the repo, we had a bug when repacking mods.
    It would always use the description of this car mod.
    We will fix this soon

3. AgentMooshroom5

AgentMooshroom5
    Expand Collapse

Ok, good to know you are fixing it soon

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice