Cancelled Indian Police Liveries

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by arnok19, Aug 25, 2019.

1. arnok19

arnok19
    Expand Collapse

So, the story is like few days ago. My friend gave me a random idea about how he is excited to see an Indian police car giving him a chase on US map. I thought, maybe I should give it a try. So, here we are. This is Indian Police Liveries which will consist liveries of three main cities from India which are Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad (Hy-duh-ra-bad). I started my work on the Mumbai police skin from past two days taking reference from the Internet on how they look? also they sometimes drive from my neighborhood. The liveries will be classified in four parts:

1)Cruiser
    screenshot_2019-08-25_23-13-22.png screenshot_2019-08-25_23-17-31.png screenshot_2019-08-25_23-15-59.png

2)Interceptor
    screenshot_2019-08-25_23-14-16.png screenshot_2019-08-25_23-18-21.png screenshot_2019-08-25_23-15-59.png

3)Speed Enforcement

Skin work in progress

4)Rammers

Skin work in progress

If you're confused whether why Gavril Roamer is acting as cruiser and interceptor too is because on rare occasions here; they are used to cruise around the neighborhood and even intercept. Also, note that some skins are designed by me as honestly speaking our city has some meh..boring police skins, so for selected skins I gave them my touch. Rest will be similar to the real ones. The post will be updated once I finish my work on the other two forces's skins. Enjoy.
    Credit: @Car_Killer's DM Showroom used to photograph these liveries.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Derpitron

Derpitron
    Expand Collapse

very nice! Any chance you could do one for Chennai?

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice