In game video recorder?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by LT. Smell My, Mar 23, 2013.

1. LT. Smell My

LT. Smell My
    Expand Collapse

Hey I was thinking about something, and was wondering if this could be implemented into the this game so you won't have to spend a additional $20 to $30 dollars to record vids.

2. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

You know, a free version of Fraps that works very well without limitations can be easily found with a quick Google search. but yeah, an ingame recorder is a pretty good idea. but if thats the case, I'd love to have a director mode similar to the first Driver game.

3. LachlanRGaming

LachlanRGaming
    Expand Collapse

Excellent idea, hopefully with an instant upload to Youtube and possibly slow mo. But as Hati said, there is a free version of fraps so maybe check it out if you like.:)

4. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

I don't really like having all these social things in games, like "post on facebook", "like use on facebook", "record and upload to youtube", etc.
    But to answer your question, I doubt it will happen, it isn't worth making it when there is many game recorders available.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice