I'm off the team.

Discussion in 'BeamNG Robloxians' started by dinosaur202, Aug 25, 2017.

1. dinosaur202

dinosaur202
    Expand Collapse

For bloxville, just leave me alone. Someone in the development team has deleted some of the cars.
    Feel free to save the map as a model and continue the game urself.

I can't believe someone would do this. I noticed how the person only deleted the cars I made. You know, the cars (the need for speed most wanted car, and the civic at the paint shop area, i know it was ugly but it was a car I made in a game once, and I wanted to pay homage too it).

You know, since I started I wanted to make a front page game. I always thought it was cool how games like Ultimate Driving, Roblox High School, and other well made games made it to the front page. I wanted to do this. When I started Bloxville it was a sequel to my game Town of Robloxia, (a gross free model oder game, yes i was an oder, though I started TOR 2 when i wasnt an oder.).
    The reason the street racer cars were there is because I was gonna make a cheap 25 robux street racer pack.
    Not because I wanted to clog it up with ugly ricers.

For now, everyone is banned from team create until I find out who did it. Either confess or the project is off.

UPDATE: It might be that troll dylanclobber told me to invite :/

• Like Like x 2
  2. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

I have actually not logged into roblox since Sunday or Monday. When did this happen?

3. dinosaur202

dinosaur202
    Expand Collapse

UPDATE: the project is back on

4. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

yep, me and my dumb mind :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice