Idiot repellant

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Hati, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

it certainly isn't mature, and I'm not defending that action. even if it was in jest, it does violate the good spelling rule. At the time it seemed like a good idea because of the joke it presented, and for very obvious reasons my thought was impaired. In hindsight its actually a little embarrassing and I wouldn't have done this had I been sober and capable of better judgement. Hell, I'm only responding because it's embarrassing. I don't agree with being characterized by one incident. no, it wasn't a good move to come on here after 2 bottles of wine, but I was hardly in a state of mind to recognize that either. you can hardly demonize a guy for getting drunk on a night off from work though. it was stupid to post while drunk, and to announce it... I admit to that.

This getting blown out of proportion and it's off-topic, report me to a moderator or something if you're that offended. I'm going to shut up.

but I do stand by my conclusion that I don't think obscenely large font is a good idea, it's not particularly formal looking and it's annoying to read.

#61 Hati, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  2. donoteat

donoteat
    Expand Collapse

Is this even an appropriate discussion to be having?

I mean, this board should be for suggestions for the game, not about how we keep dumb people off the forums. That's something the moderation team should decide amongst themselves, which doesn't need to be aired in front of the whole board.

I think this forum is a little too small for meta-discussion right now anyway, don't you think?

3. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Well this thread got stupid fast.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice