Idea For a New Truck

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by GingerPunk603, Oct 28, 2015.

1. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

I was on YouTube watching a guy play ETS 2 a few minutes ago, and seeing all of the trucks around his got me thinking. I call it the Gavril L-Series. It's basically just a T-Series with a completely flat front end and different headlights. Maybe a single rectangular unit on each side with the turn signal on the outermost edge of the unit, separated from the actual headlight itself by a chrome strip, kind of like a D15 headlight unit mixed with a late '80s Ford F-150 headlight unit. I thought it was a cool idea. Anybody agree?

Edit: Yes, I know there's a vehicle suggestion thread. I realized that after I created this one. I'm not new here, I just haven't been on these forums in very, very long.

#1 GingerPunk603, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. Occam's Razer

Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

Good that you mentioned the vehicle suggestions thread in your post. People around here tend to have a touchy trigger finger about un-stickeyed suggestions, and I'll admit I even almost hit you with that.

An American cab-over semi is something that I've thought of and kinda want (for Terminator 2 nostalgia), and this could easily be a mod. If you're okay with a Euro offroad style, Jalkku's 8x8 might feed some of your hunger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice