1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Ibishu Hopper

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Nov 4, 2016.

1. stale

stale
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

I wonder why they still have Gavril wheels and no front license plate for the park ranger Hopper?
    Even the Crawler has front and rear plates and why would park rangers put different rims on it?? These are not private owned vehicles you can customize how you want.
    This is how it looks like with Hopper wheels and front plate, way better IMO
    screenshot_2021-07-05_19-10-19.png

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

the way I see it, the choice is less so for aesthetics, and more for "using what you have". I'd imagine the JRI police department have limited resources, so they just pulled a set of wheels and tires off some D-series and put them on their hopper.

• Like Like x 2
  4. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

If anything the park ranger hopper is a Utah unit as said map has the ranger station.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

It could be meant for any US map, not just one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice