WIP Beta released Ibishu Covet V6R4 1.1.02019

The Group Beam rally car

1. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

that third one has nothing to do with the V6R4
    its the maps own fault. the mesh roads Pikes Peak uses are really glitchy and will interfere with larger tires to grab onto them.
    it might only be with the V6R4 wheels but it shouldnt.

2. Capkirk

Capkirk
    Expand Collapse

The high speed instability and veering was caused by a bug caused by a game update. Before it was broken, I could take it around Hirochi raceway faster than the Group 4 Bolide. Hopefully, that issue was fixed with the most recent update.

3. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Hopefuly. Although if there's no motivation to fully finish the V6R cant force him to. I think its a cool thing since it resembles the lancia delta and the renault clio V6, but if he wants to keep modding other cars for other configurations i've got several more interesting ideas.

4. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the report, I know about the broken configs and the wheels. The configs is because I changed all names in the jbeam without changing the configs. I changed them to reduce the risk of problems when using other mods.
    Tires is also known, most rally tires are fine, slicks are broken :/.

This, and the fact that I didn't know that much about jbeaming back then. Veering in this update could also be caused by the rear suspension, I think it was changed between the last two updates. IDK anymore.

It resembles the Metro 6R4 and other Group B hatchbacks :) (At least I tried to)

I have some solid ideas for this mod, including separating the rear bodywork from the chassis(AKA redoing it) because it would be cool to have this redone properly :)
    Just need some motivation and a long weekend to do that I guess. Jbeaming that shouldn't take that much time anymore.

As for ideas, I do look in vehicle suggestions, but I have too many ideas left. Also need to finish a few soonish I guess :D
    Both Fintrays should be releasable by the end of the year if I do the last things on them. Both need an interior, Roadster also needs some more work on the frame, rear axle and drivetrain.
    Then I still have a tracked vehicle, the small sportscar with 2CV suspension, the Ferrari(I like it too much so I will probably keep working on it) and ideas about a certain Porsche and whatever I think about in the meantime.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

No hurries mate. A small but cool suggestion would be to see if you can make the parts more compatible with the stock covet, since there are quite a few extra covet parts already. Also it would be a nice touch to see if you can make it compatible with some existing engines in the game like the cover stock 1.5 (it would be cool as a low powered high grip touring car) or the Pessima's V6.

• Like Like x 1
  6. joushuaYT

joushuaYT
    Expand Collapse

hola blijo yo aprecio tu trabajo pero porfavor arregla esto: cuando aparezco un vehiculo el steering se rompe y las llantas delanteras quedan dislocadas

7. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Borra tu version actual y volve a bajar el mod.

8. pixeaudi

pixeaudi
    Expand Collapse

Really nice mod! I'd like to have some more racing livery skins, and probably an insane stupidly fast 700-800hp rally config

9. Braskus

Braskus
    Expand Collapse

Although i am aware this is a very old thread to bump. I decided to share a few files i 'fixed' to some extend to make this mud functional again. Differentials are no longer adjustable accept final drive. I fixed the rear swaybar so it's in N/m and not 10x stiffer than i think it was intended. But it's not functional and has AWD. I also adjusted the road engine to revv higher and use the turbo's from the race version. Either download the full zip or drop the fixed files into the original one. Hopefully nobody gets upset at the bump or the uploaded zip. I take no credit for the original work.. I just typed some things.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  10. VoiD_CZAR

VoiD_CZAR
    Expand Collapse

11. Stefan190506

Stefan190506
    Expand Collapse

I wonder how he will prove himself in the battle with the vanilla machine?

12. kwai38

kwai38
    Expand Collapse

come on man you have 99 messages here can we not bump a one year old thread

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

2 years old now, it's 2023

• Like Like x 3
  14. AD03_YT

AD03_YT
    Expand Collapse

(not intended to be rude)

Attached Files:

#154 AD03_YT, Jan 2, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
  15. Peterkragger_PL

Peterkragger_PL
    Expand Collapse

What's the point

This vechicle is literally in game now

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Fonnie Faxbear

Fonnie Faxbear
    Expand Collapse

That was from March of 2021, back before the Covet got a remaster

17. Stefan190506

Stefan190506
    Expand Collapse

Мені здається це круто,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice