BeamNG's own Superturbo

1. Blood-PawWerewolf

Blood-PawWerewolf
    Expand Collapse

ah. forgot about that! lol

2. Otto von Biscuit

Otto von Biscuit
    Expand Collapse

I know im Technically Bumping this thread, but i found myself coming Back to Beam, and I have an undying love for the March Superturbo R.

So, I allowed myself to cannibalize @SuperAusten64 's Legacy Mod, Stole the necessary files from the Pre-Update Covet edited the reference paths, and merged both mods, essentially forming a Standalone Package that makes the BLITZ! Compatible with 0.19.3, without causing incompatibilites.

Since the ModID is still the same as @NinetyNine! 's original version i'd recommend you uninstall the Repo-Version of this mod and clear your cache before installing the "RePack". I did a few quick and dirty tests, and it seems to work fine.

The Size has ballooned to 30MB (from 13MB) though, since this mod is essentially Piggybacking off the Old Covet now, and carries around the Bulk of the old .jbeams, collada's and .dds files

Just thought you might appreciate this, so i decided to share :)

If either @NinetyNine! or @SuperAusten64 have an issue with me doing this, please tell me and i will take down this "RePack" or "Temporary Fix".

EDIT: Some mods like the WBIMP Config Packs Covets Break when this mod is installed. I might or might not try and fix this issue. (It's more likely that I won't)

Attached Files:

#42 Otto von Biscuit, May 7, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice