1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Ibishu 200BX

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Nov 17, 2012.

1. rachmat_777

rachmat_777
    Expand Collapse

Maybe he wanted a factory body kit, not aftermarket.

2. ARY5588

ARY5588
    Expand Collapse

you got it, something like the type x

3. Quotex

Quotex
    Expand Collapse

Just some nitpicking here, but is the Manual LS type supposed to have a Different spoiler compared to the Automatic Model, and none of the winds (for the custom, and both LS types) show in the showroom images.
    As for the wheels, I'd love to see some different ones for the Sport version of both this and the covet. But I'm assuming work is in progress for these things among all the other cool stuff that's happening.

The ABS light for the interior also seems to be off-place by an (assuming it's supposed to be in the grey rectangle) And this car, like many other cars will activate it's turn signal lights when you activate Running lights and high beams.

EDIT: I'm assuming that because one of the spoilers is named X-type Spoiler, we might get to see an X-Type top tier MLG Pro trim for this car? That makes "276" hp (280 PS) and is a JDM Import with RHD :p

It still is my favorite car in the series, but I have a feeling the 1989 pessima might give a run for it's money, since i'm a sucker for 80s Jappy tin.

#543 Quotex, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  4. Trin32

Trin32
    Expand Collapse

I think that this is my favourite car ingame, but would be nice to have

5. FAN_RJS

FAN_RJS
    Expand Collapse

i was watching tv, west coast customs and they where making a VW for star wars, darth vader i think... well the thing is, in a particular momment i saw this!

sorry for quality but its the best vid i found on youtube... anyway still pretty noticiable that George Lucas was inspired by gabester and BeamNG :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. mumboking

mumboking
    Expand Collapse

That's not a 200BX. It may look similar in some ways though.

7. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

Rear wheels will permanently toe out under heavy braking from high speeds (250+km/h). Lowered with higher spring rate, bound+rebound damping, bit of camber and running 18x11 TR89s.

8. Nate2826

Nate2826
    Expand Collapse

what happened to the inline 6 engine option? only has inline 4 cylinders

9. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

that was D-Troxxs mod

10. Nate2826

Nate2826
    Expand Collapse

I thought at one time there was a factory inline 6 because the inline 6 model looks like gabester modeled it

11. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

no, d-troxx mightve nabbed the gavril I6 and changed it but it was never a factory option on beamng

• Like Like x 1
  12. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Michael is right, there has never been an i6 option in this car as part of the base game. Only the i4.

13. D-Troxx

D-Troxx
    Expand Collapse

Yup, i used gabesters i4 model and edited it + the texture.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nate2826

Nate2826
    Expand Collapse

ah no wonder it looked stock...., that car from the original should have an i6 option too though.... but thats why we have modders like dtroxx who are awesome

#554 Nate2826, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

Pretty sure I met a driving god in this car while blasting through JRI. Wonderfully responsive and agile in Type-LS trim with the perfect amount of power for technical driving. Very difficult to catch the rear end when you push it too hard, but that might be because the 360 controller lacks the finesse of a wheel. Or I lack talent. Well done, team.

Reporting a minor shading error is all.

16. nagynorbi

nagynorbi
    Expand Collapse

Awesome vehicle, thank you for making it.

17. DirtGamer301

DirtGamer301
    Expand Collapse

I found another tiny shading error:
    screenshot_00417.png

Also it seems like the mirrors get less colour from the colour selector:
    screenshot_00422.png screenshot_00421.png

#557 DirtGamer301, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  18. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

the LS is pretty sweet. we should start posting and collaborating on setups for these cars. im going to do a mild mountain pass tune with about 250hp tonight. anyone else think its worth the bother to share setups?

19. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

I had a custom setup with the naturally aspirated engine from the LS version, race suspension, base model steering wheel, and steel wheels with sport tires. It was pretty damn fun.

• Like Like x 1
  20. derpfleet55

derpfleet55
    Expand Collapse

We really need a page for tuning setups, considering the awesome amount of tuning made available in the past few updates. I had a setup for the 200bx, that I have lost due to the usages of percentages (don't know the conversion from the old system), the handling was amazing under any power setup; It handled like an AWD car without the under steer.. it was wonderful. Just as a "tip", tuning a car's suspension in beamng seems to work well if you start with terrible tires; if you can make the car handle well with bad tires, even with lots of engine power, the car will handle like a dream with better tires.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice