I will pay someone to make my car in beamng

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by SlideWolfie, Mar 16, 2016.

1. SlideWolfie

SlideWolfie
    Expand Collapse

I will pay someone to make my car in beamng, ill do 50$ or whatever itd cost, only thing about it is i would need it updated when a update breaks it, i don't care if it has custom sounds or not.

http://imgur.com/a/bJmZp

2. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

That's pretty much the 200BX, we can create a mod that modifies the taillights to look like that. I'll see what I can do, but I know for a fact right now that it's not going to be worth anywhere close to $50, maybe not even $2. Idk if we are even allowed to accept donations or not.

3. iheartmods

iheartmods
    Expand Collapse

$50? Wow dude, you sound desperate. That car is essentially in the game as the 200BX. Plus, we don't do that here. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. onkelreich

onkelreich
    Expand Collapse

But the car in picture is really not 240SX. It seems... RX7 FC3S?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

Umm. No. I think I speak for the entire forums when I say this. If you need a mod done that badly, I suggest you do it yourself. You are unlikely to get a modder that will make a mod that they probably don't want and will likely never use. Many many hours goes into making a good mod. If you're going to pay someone to make a mod, make it worth their while. $50 isn't worth anyone's while. Also, modders don't mod because someone pays them. They mod because they enjoy it and/or want that mod in the game.

• Like Like x 4
  6. iheartmods

iheartmods
    Expand Collapse

To add to this: $50 is too small an amount to 'hire' someone on for. The project would take tens, maybe hundreds of hours of work. Realistically, you'd be paying hundreds/thousands of dollars for anything like this to feasible as 'hired' work.

Not to mention, this is the internet. Not to discredit the people on the forums here but I think you'd be contacted by that special someone promising good quality modding who just takes the cash and runs. Good luck getting retribution if this does happen.

Learning how to do it yourself would be invaluable, trust me (I do maps, not cars though)

• Like Like x 1
  7. SlideWolfie

SlideWolfie
    Expand Collapse

wanted to see if anyone would lmao i gotta waste money on my car anyway so rip
    --- Post updated ---
    ye its a 87 turbo 2 fc

8. schumacher

schumacher
    Expand Collapse

so I found after some research a model, its not the best quality but if you really want you car in game, you can try if you want , may you can get it in game .. good luck!

Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (5).png

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. DirtGamer301

DirtGamer301
    Expand Collapse

Just by looking at the pictures I think it takes longer to fix and edit this model to be ready-to-use ingame than just creating a new one without backfaces and with actual textures.

10. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

Thousands? i saw someone paid 150$ for a mod to be made...

11. iheartmods

iheartmods
    Expand Collapse

Keeping in mind how much time would be put into it, that's still too low.

In America at least, our minimum wage is about $8/hr (depending on the state). Say this mod took 50 Hours of work; a realistic figure would be $400 before taxes (which you would have to claim)

• Like Like x 1
  12. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

Well it may be incorrect numbers on my end. It was the del sol btw, mightve just been for 1 part of it i dont know..

13. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

It is an RX-7.

14. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

del sol was done for 150, however I think the guy already had interest in doing it. And while I do mirror your concern on pricing (and would have raised it myself) we've also got to consider it's a mod not a legally paid for job that requires min wage

• Like Like x 1
  15. apple

apple
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

i t looks nice i want it

16. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

I think the going rate for a full car in BeamNG would be no less than $400, I dont think people really understand the amount of hours that go into make a complete car, maybe about 100 - 200 hours or so, for a mod a good starting rate would be $200

17. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

I spend around 100 hours ish per car, but thats without the model and textures from scratch, it looks like a nice car, and it would be nice to see it in beamng, but as mostly everyone said here, it would be better to just to it yourself. doing the jbeam isnt that hard, but the real problem is getting it right. it might sound hard to do, but once you get into it its fun, for me at least.
    Good luck.

18. Iro

Iro
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

19. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Meh...you never know, someone who is super proficient at making vehicles for BeamNG might do
    it for a price. The type of cooperation with the Del Sol is rare I think because the balances of the two
    parties capabilities matched perfectly. That type of working relationship is critical and needed when money
    is involved, otherwise a whole minefield of problems could arise. My 2 cents anyway.

20. aquojdm

aquojdm
    Expand Collapse

as tdev said to me help is allowed but you cant find someone will do it for you
    --- Post updated ---
    but could do it for free only if you texture and do half of the jbeam

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice