How can I get the right lighting on cars?

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by golgo1387, Sep 15, 2024.

  1. golgo1387

    golgo1387
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2023
    Messages:
    129
    Soooo....the core game's maps are awesome about lighting. But a lot of created (mod) maps I download have lighting issues. This one for example is a great map and doesn't have that many lighting issues EXCEPT unless I have Dynamic Reflections set in the graphics the car is way too dark. I have Dynamic Reflections off for a reason: 1) It takes up too many FPS 2) I don't care for it and 3) the core maps still display my car correctly.

    So I've been trying to figure out how to change the mod map's settings to not have to have the Dynamic Reflections set. Any ideas? I've been playing around with the ScatterSky and SunSky objects for way too long now.

    I'll attach some samples. The first pic is what the car SHOULD look like. The second pic is what it looks like in most mod maps unless I turn on Dynamic Reflections.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshot2024-09-15091428.jpg
    • Screenshot2024-09-15091600.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice