1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Horn/Siren glitch

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by adam wiese, Feb 10, 2018.

1. adam wiese

adam wiese
    Expand Collapse

Been having fun playing the game and being obnoxious honking the new horn. :p
    However, randomly after resetting my car of pulling up a new one, the horn and siren will no longer make a noise on any of the cars. So respawning a new car will also have a broken horn. Glitch happens every time I play the game (probably because I honk horn so many times). The only way to get the horn back is to close the game and reopen it, which is a bit frustrating.:mad: I am not sure though if returning to main menu will fix it because I have not yet tried that:confused:. I hope you can reproduce the problem and find the solution.
    Thanks for your time.

2. nick12345

nick12345
    Expand Collapse

This is a bug that was said to be fixed a while back yet never was. I have the same problem.

3. adam wiese

adam wiese
    Expand Collapse

oh ok thx

4. GlassCastle

GlassCastle
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Hm, sometimes I have the same problem, but when I click the mouse on the screen, it can horn again (but actually not always working)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice