WIP Hollandais Nuda

Discussion in 'Land' started by Holland, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Ajaxial

Ajaxial
    Expand Collapse

Your less than constructive criticism does not help in any way.
    Need I remind you that this guy is creating this vehicle for free? There's no standard of quality he has to conform to. I'm sure he does the best he can.
    You've no right to pointlessly complain like that. Take your negative attitude elsewhere.

It's certainly a fun vehicle, besides the obvious things like the wheels being flimsy.
    If you manage to get the wheels as reliable as the ones on the DSC Scarab, this could easily become one of my favourite vehicles.

#221 Ajaxial, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  2. Dennis-W

Dennis-W
    Expand Collapse

I don't feel the need to be constructive because the author already is aware of every issue.

However, I do believe that this vehicle has to be in the alpha stage of development, rather than beta.
    Hence why I said that it is a ridiculously bad beta.

No, you don't have to. But do I have to remind you that my expert level of criticism is free as well? There's no standard of quality I have to conform to.
    I sure do have the privilege to say what I think as long as it complies with the terms of service.

You have got no right to tell me what to do, so please refrain from doing so, thanks in advance.

3. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

You don't have to be a cook to be able to tell the food in some restaurant sucks now, do you?

Yes, actually, that is pretty much the truth.

That said, judging from the video, it doesn't seem as bad as that guy made it out to be... Buuuutttttttttt it still needs loads of work, even from the video I can tell the front end is wobbly as hell, the tires seem way too hard, the suspension needs to be re-tuned quite a bit aaaaaand it crashes in a weird way where everything clips through itself... That's why it's an alpha though.
    EDIT: Oh, and the wheels seem way way way way too small for how wide the vehicle is in general... It should have like, trophy truck sized wheels or something.

4. Stormdrain

Stormdrain
    Expand Collapse

bruh do you even equal length a-arms?

This could use a lot more work...

^this

5. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

Oh god, this thing is unimaginably bad. Take it away for a while, fix it.

6. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

Removed....

7. BulletNinja42

BulletNinja42
    Expand Collapse

You guys are fucking assholes. I don't like that I have to call you kids out like this, but you are. You need to grow the fuck up. Learn how to speak politely to people, give constructive criticism, and NOT be a complete fucking dickhead. I actually can't be too general about it, either. I'd like to specify what you guys are being asses about, but you're just such general assholes that I can't. It's a beta, there's OBVIOUSLY going to be bugs. That does NOT give you the right to flip shit and instantly become an ass about it.

Additionally: I apologize to the creator of this thread for receiving such terrible feedback. This is NOT how this forum is supposed to be.

8. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

You have to understand Holland has done this kind of shit before, and we are kind of getting tired of it.

So please, learn about who you are defending first.

9. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

What kind of "shit" you talking about Mr. Bird?

10. BulletNinja42

BulletNinja42
    Expand Collapse

Done it before? You're right, I didn't know what he's 'done before'. So I just looked it up. And saw he has 2 released BETAS. One isn't even a vehicle. The other, the D-15 True Offroader, is actually my favorite mod, and I see 0 issues with it. So I still stand by my comment.

11. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

12. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

a) Holland made this vehicle because he felt like making a vehicle.
    b) He released it so other people could use it as well
    c) He doesn't really give a damn about what most of you are saying. As long as the creator enjoys it, it's all that really matters.

I haven't tried it yet but I will eventually,I find it great that he released it for other people to enjoy . But apparently at this forum that's impossible :|

tl;dr : Read the post below this

#232 Dummiesman, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
  13. DrowsySam

DrowsySam
    Expand Collapse

This forum.. :|

14. nathan12276

nathan12276
    Expand Collapse

I LOVE BLOOD!
    but actually nice buggy i think its cool.

15. Rokzy rules

Rokzy rules
    Expand Collapse

I beta tested before the download was even added to this thread.

Problems :

1. Barely changed from your beta group to now.

How to fix :

1. Bigger wheels

2. More fine tuned suspension

3. An option for a more powerful engine

Suggestion :

1. Maybe add a version with plastic on it so it doesn't look like a roll cage on wheels:rolleyes:

2. A version with a longer wheelbase with a pickup bit

LOGO_SRW_OffRoadBuggy_2012_RearThreeQuarter.jpg That's what I mean suggestion 1 is blue and suggestion 2 is green

16. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

I love the model man I cannot wait to get to play with it myself...

Also have you considered applying for a job with BeamNG about building vehicles and stuff for the game?

17. Bisofication

Bisofication
    Expand Collapse

You know what irritates me ?
    Some ignorant people with no sense of appreciation.
    You know how long Holland has been working on it ?
    You know how long does it take to make a car or a mod for BeamNG ?
    You know how active Holland is and what he has done in this forum ?
    Damn man , so many kids to deal with :\

18. Yotaak

Yotaak
    Expand Collapse

Dkutch, Jalkku, Mythbuster, and myself, put together 5 cars and 2 maps within 2 weeks.

Racing-Pack-5-cars-2-maps

Holland on the other hand still isn't finished his one car that he has been working on for over 6 months. Not only that, he has all added us on skype and begged us CONSTANTLY to basically tell him how to do it, when there's plenty of wiki pages and very clear tutorials on how to create vehicles / maps.

That's why a lot of the respected member I.e, Dkutch, Dennis-w, Mythbuster continue to talk trash on it. We give him advice and he just throws it back at us. Then the next day he begs for advice again. We have all given holland a chance and he continues to throw it away.

Not to mention the useless dev screen posts that 90% of the time don't even reach beamng.

Not trying to cause a forum riot, just showing my P.O.V on the situation.

19. Holland

Holland
    Expand Collapse

I haven't talked to you dkutch or myth on Skype for at least 7 months. And I have proof. So please stop ffs. You have never helped me with anything. And I have never begged you or kutch or myth for any type if help. And I have no reason to ask only of you. Again just stop.

Seriously I don't get this freaking forum, I just simply post up a fucking mod and this is what it turns into?! Another freaking fight. COME ON FFS!! And also I haven't posted anything in the devs screens for a whole containing my own work, but I showed what I've done with others.

20. Yotaak

Yotaak
    Expand Collapse

Because we all blocked you. You're extremely annoying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice