1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Hirochi Sunburst RS | Bug Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by TheSkidKid, Feb 8, 2015.

1. TheSkidKid

TheSkidKid
    Expand Collapse

Okay guys, I'm guessing this has probably already been answered or brought up recently, but since I updated to the latest version of BeamNG.Drive (0.3.7.6), I have tried loading the new Rally and Sport versions of the Hirochi Sunburst, but overtime, it simply loads the empty chassis. But all the other versions that were in the previous updates work fine. Also, When I load the skid ski option for the Ibishu Covert, it also does the same thing and only loads the chassis. I can't fix it buy simply going into the parts menu because there are no parts even listed there. I have tried clearing my cache, re-installing my games and fully re-downloading it and nothing works. Also, in the update report, the developers mentioned that the Sunburst and the Truck now have new interior textures, but I don't have them at all. I understand that it is still in a very early stage of development, but I would like to see a fix for this soon, any advice?

Cheers guys.

- Slenderenderon16 (SE16)

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Delete the BeamNG.Drive folder in DOCUMENTS.

3. Snibeti-Snab

Snibeti-Snab
    Expand Collapse

I had the same issue, even though I deleted cache from my documents and game dir. I just reinstalled the game and then it worked :rolleyes:

4. justin428

justin428
    Expand Collapse

My Sunburst was also missing its interior. I was told its beta or something. Glad I saw this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice