On Hold Hirochi SBR4 Coupe 1.0.5

Limited edition, unlimited satisfaction

1. Derpitron

Derpitron
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I am in the middle of exam season, so I have no time to fix or test bugs, I am sorry : ( When I get some free time I will try to reinstall beamng and fix this issue

2. Angry_Bird

Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

Overall works fine but screens are messed lol

3. IcedRoad

IcedRoad
    Expand Collapse

Hey there. Don't know how your testing season is going, but school is pretty hectic for me personally.

Regarding the issue with the missing screen textures, I've found the .jbeam to be easily fixed by adding new lines to the coupe file by comparing it to the vanilla SBR body's .jbeam. The automatic and electric shift knobs have incorrect positioning (too far to the right), but I don't know how to fix that. The manual shifter works fine. You'll need to equip the manual shifter in the configurations with manual transaxles installed since they're no longer a part of the transaxle itself. These configs have the automatic shifters installed in them by default.

These are the lines I added to the coupe's body .jbeam and where I added them in Notepad++. The odometer and infotainment screen work fine after inserting these lines. They come directly from the vanilla SBR body file.

between lines 12 and 13, paste:
    Code:
            ["sbr_branding","sbr_branding_sbr4", "Branding", {"coreSlot":true}],
            ["sbr_shifter","sbr_shifter_A", "Shifter", {"coreSlot":true}],
    after inserting the above lines, select all of line 149 and paste in these lines:
    Code:
        ],
        "controller": [
            ["fileName"],
            ["beamNavigator", {"screenMaterialName": "@screen_gps", "name":"sbr_navi"}]
        ],
    I encourage you to apply these lines to the mod in an update. People will be really happy to see the coupe mod fixed and working as it should again.

#63 IcedRoad, Mar 13, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Derpitron

Derpitron
    Expand Collapse

Hey, big thanks for this! I will make a tiny update with these changes, crediting you

• Like Like x 2
  5. Derpitron

Derpitron
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  6. Plasmapwrdhorse

Plasmapwrdhorse
    Expand Collapse

The steering wheel is broken. It doesn't appear even when I deleted all my other mods and check my settings it still doesn't appear.

7. Derpitron

Derpitron
    Expand Collapse

Mod's broken unfortunately. No time to re do it as of now

8. Plasmapwrdhorse

Plasmapwrdhorse
    Expand Collapse

Understandable. It's a shame that it broke, it's so much better looking than the regular car.

9. Hoang Sean

Hoang Sean
    Expand Collapse

SBR4 Coupe Fix for 0.28

Fixed Jbeam

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice