WIP Help with model

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by crashmaster, Mar 28, 2015.

1. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

So im trying to model a Beautiful 1971 Dodge Charger Daytona and i only have the body shell, im trying to find pictures of the frame but i cant find any, i keep searching and the only thing that i though of was a video that i watched,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JXDcJQqZrA&list=PL12C0C916CECEA3BC&index=15
    as of right now im trying to make the frame with the small amount of footage that can be seen in this video.

Help would really be appreciated. I would love to have help to model this car in game but im not asking anyone to model it. If i had money i would try to find someone who could do the model so i could focus on the jbeams instead.

As i said previously, Help is really appreciated if you find the frame, or just a reference image.
    Thanks for your time.

2. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

Pictures of your bodyshell would be appreciated.

B-body cars share the same platform.

(imported from here)

3. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

Screenshot (10).png
    Ok so i have a few things to say before anybody starts to freak out,
    i ported the model from a ror mod, i do not know from who the original model is from, i just know that i had the daytona in rigs of rods and the model seemed nice.
    i only have the body shell and yeah i know i just put it over the grand marshal, i know its the low quality mod blah blah, im not gonna keep it like that, im learning how to jbeam and im using the grand marshal as a reference and it helps me a bit.
    Screenshot (11).png
    Also this is what i did
    BIG THANKS TO YOU ZAPPYMOUSE!!! seriously, thank you so much, i didnt know where to searched and i was searching for hours already. THANK!!! :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice