GTA 5

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Charlie, Aug 22, 2013.

1. CTJacob

CTJacob
    Expand Collapse

That's because you can buy white wall tires at Los Santos Customs.

2. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

Yes, but the stock wheelmodels for the Emperor and Manana in IV had whitewalls. In V they don't, and there's no option for them.

3. CTJacob

CTJacob
    Expand Collapse

Because it would redundant if you can buy them.

Banshee just to stay on topic.

Attached Files:

• 0_0.jpg
  4. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

Indeed, which makes me wonder why they removed the whitewall tire tex and replaced it with a blackwall tire tex for the stock Emperor and Manana wheelmodels in the first place.
    Anyways, here's my stock Asea, which for some retarded reason is the rarest car in the game.

(imported from here)

(imported from here)
    I have no club why the photos I take with Mike's phone have black bars now.

5. SleepyPickup

SleepyPickup
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, not cool.

I had a good long laugh on that one. I thought it was real until I really looked at the vehicle name and the world around the car haha.

Oh, and about you preferring IV. Me too, I play V for that 'SA 2.0 feel'. But if I want to have realistic crashes and enjoy my painstakingly edited handling, I'll fire up IV.

6. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

V doesn't really feel like SA imo, too much realism and NO FUN ALLOWED stuff(such as the roid-rage Dorner-clone cops)
    BTW, regarding that ad, what about the dead hooker and the 555 number? :p
    For those wondering:

Attached Files:

• '86 Declasse Sabre for sale.png
    #506 LandYacht76, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  7. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

Seriously dude?
    This is a GTA 5 thread and right away you put up that attitude as if I greatly insulted you because I removed your post, simply because it had absolutely NOTHING to do with GTA 5...
    It had just as little to do with GTA 5 as the guys who were discussing how to get Driver SF working on Windows 8... If you really wanna talk about something else, then do it via PM or start a new thread.
    And now you're just doing it again? It's almost as if you're saying "I do what I want and noone can stop me"...
    Guess what. Last warning. On-topic now.

EDIT: Oh I just realised who you are... Yeah, you should definitely change your attitude on this forum in every single post from now on, cause that's definitely the last warning.

EDIT: Good job on editing the post. That's better.

#507 Mythbuster, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  8. SleepyPickup

SleepyPickup
    Expand Collapse

5pm to 6pm

12 attempts stealing the military cargo plane, successfully taking off and getting to the LS hangar without loosing all the engines and having to ditch. Failed so many times....so many times...

I finally get to LS airport on 2 engines, pretty proud of myself. I back it into the hangar after doing the health cheat to get it back to full health.

I quick save right there, then drive back to Ms house and full save.

I drive back to LS hangar to enjoy my new desert camouflage cargo plane. Took my forest ranger granger with the police lights on, out of my way traffic.

Oh look, it's not there.

I'm so incredibly mad right now. Losing a car is one thing, whatever. It doesn't take an hour to steal a special car. It took me an hour to get my baby to the LS hangar unharmed.

I lost my baby... Kiss my ass rockstar.

"Planes purchased from websites or that you land here will be stored here"

LOL.

Attached Files:

• IMG_20131007_174529_487.jpg
    • IMG_20131007_180106_758.jpg
  9. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

The military must have "repo'd" it.
    Anyways, does anyone else here have a problem with the traffic pattern? Ever since I beat the story mode a week or two ago, my traffic seems to be nothing but Canis Mesas, Karin Asteropes, Karin BeeJay XLs, Albany Cavalcades(the modern facelifted version), Declasse Grangers, Benefactor Dubstas, Gullivante Ballers and the occasional Buccaneer, Peyote or Manana. I've also never seen a single Declasse Asea or Brute Tipper(the Yankee based dumptruck) in traffic.

10. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Hangars and garages seem to still be buggy, even after the update that supposedly fixed them...

On a somewhat related note, that multiplayer mission where you have to steal a Titan (the plane you stole and lost) from Merryweather Security is fun. I somehow managed to take off and land it with only one engine. I had to shove the semi truck out of the way with the plane because I accidentally blew it up with a grenade in the initial assault.

11. SleepyPickup

SleepyPickup
    Expand Collapse

That big ol' pig can take off and land on only 2 engines, it's pretty fun actually haha.

I haven't tried flying on only one, but I doubt it can...

Edit. Whoops I misread that, wow..only one engine? That's crazy!

- - - Updated - - -

I drowned my sadness with silliness.

Took the audi clone that's always in Ms driveway and maxed it out, then slapped off-road wheels on it because hey, it's AWD.

Decided to take it up Chiliad.

Attached Files:

• IMG_20131007_194407_080.jpg
    • IMG_20131007_194957_722.jpg
    #511 SleepyPickup, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  12. bosseye

bosseye
    Expand Collapse

Does anyone know if you can change the default car that is linked to each character, eg Trevor's ratty old red truck, Franklin's white sporty thing and Michael's Audi clone? I only ask as Michael's Audi clone seems to have vanished (did his family nick it when they left?) and in its place is some rubbish FWD granny hatchback. Just looks odd that whenever I switch characters to Michael he's watching the sun set over the Alamo sea perched on the bonnet of that thing...

There's some funny stuff when you switch characters though. Trevor and his 'scooter brother' cracked me up.

13. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

You can only change them by modifying them, you canĀ“t change them to a different vehicle. Jimmy sends you a text at some point saying he took your car :p But don't worry ;)
    The scooter brother thing is hilarious :p It's a little easter egg based on this fanmade video from ages ago:

#513 Mythbuster, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  14. SleepyPickup

SleepyPickup
    Expand Collapse

I never, ever, ever would have known what that was from.

Thank you Myth.

15. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

I bought the 400k$ apartment yesterday :D

16. snicker422

snicker422
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

im only ten but man GTA 5 is awesome (my parents let me play it at my cousins house) not Shure if this will sound noobish cause im a child. How do u steal 747's:p :confused:

17. DevKryton

DevKryton
    Expand Collapse

Go next to the frontwheel and press the button to enter a vehicle.

- - - Updated - - -

You are sooo badass O:

18. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

quickest way to make money for me are races... if you're good and win most of them ofc.

19. DevKryton

DevKryton
    Expand Collapse

Haha :D Winning races in gta5 has nothing to do with beeing good. If you are very good and escape to all the pit maneuver faggots and crashing/ramming kids at the beginning, than thanks to this stupid option everyone will overtake you because they were behind. GTA5 has probably the most stupid racing system I have ever seen in my whole life.

20. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

man I really love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice