1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.39 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Getting tired of all my game settings getting clobbered every couple of days

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by golgo1387, Oct 6, 2023.

  1. golgo1387

    golgo1387
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2023
    Messages:
    129
    At first I thought it was the recent rash of quick turnaround hotfixes. Then I thought it was Steam. But now the hotfixes have stopped and I stopped going into Steam client...I just run BeamNG.drive straight from the executable.

    But this annoying behavior has not stopped.

    What it does is every couple of days BeamNG.drive loads up as if I've never played the game before, asking me if I want to do Online Features and Telemetry. And then I have to set my graphics and all my other settings up again. Which is no easy task.

    What is going on?

    This morning it happened again, but this time I opted out of Online Features. I hope it stops this.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice