General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I'm not gonna be on there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RobloxFan2

RobloxFan2
    Expand Collapse

Informative.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, Anyways, it looks like Srockzz isn't interested in posting right now. I don't think tagging him is gonna do any good, right now. I'm not gonna tag him 3 times in 1 day. I'll wait until tomorrow.

4. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

@RobloxFan2, Don't let the people who bully you or me on Discord bring you down. Btw, it's well past midnight in my area. @Srockzz, I have 2 questions for you.

1. Are you and your family still doing fine?
    2. Should I dial back the name tag thing some more?

Goodnight everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Am I the only guy who thinks that sort of making fun of social awkwardness is the modern version of that "slit-eyed Asian who pronounces R as L" 50s caricature?
    --- Post updated ---
    Eh, to be fair, John Wayne was a Nazi.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

No you're not the only one. I was moreso referencing the "Mark Zuckerburg is a lizard/isn't human" meme. Sorry for any confusion.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

WTF?

Screenshot4.png

Anyways, @Alieu. Your comments on wishlist 2020 were funny and entertaining. Since that thread is sadly locked now. Could you and me talk about it some more here?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Alieu

Alieu
    Expand Collapse

Sure thing. It all started when we found out that people were making a wishlist for 2020, WHILE IN 2020. I critiqued a dude's ideas, and he got triggered. You can see it all unfold on there.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I saw the arguments. The other had a post that said "Ok sheesh" which I actually liked, but yeah. Not only did you make good points, but your posts were funny. I've really gotta give some credit to you for the "snowflake" comment. Very funny.

10. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Well, he liked to play SS.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I'm not trying to deny what you're saying. I just put WTF? and that girl there, because that was my reaction to the fact that the guy was a nazi. I should make my wording more clear next time. Definitely should've done it with the university/college thing.

On another note, @Harkin Labs Gaming, Have you ever seen a European hornet? They have a brownish/reddish color on their head and a yellow rear end.

12. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

I don't know. I have never been to Europe before, so I wouldn't think to have seen one unless they are invasive and have gotten to the Southeast US.

I believe MrAnnoyingDude is quoting a song. I know I have heard it before somewhere, but I can't seem to place it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Those dreadful hornets are in America and they're in my state. Heck, they're at my house. You don't have to go to Europe to see them. They're right here in the US and they're absolutely horrifying. I was with my dad outside and while he was working on a new building, I saw something that I thought was a yellow jacket, but it turned out to be a European hornet. They're bigger then yellow jackets, but they fly like yellow jackets. I'm not sure which scares me more, European hornets or nazis. Do you fear nazis more?

14. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

I am not really afraid of either. I can't recall the last time I saw a hornet. I guess they aren't as common as wasps, as they make nests on anything left outside for more than a day.

I would tone it down with the other n-word. BeamNG is a German company and people there are quite touchy about that part of history.

• Like Like x 1
  15. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I'm not actually using the n-word, but I was talking about how people were using the n-word and doing nazi stuff on a Discord server. Anyways, racism sucks. About the hornets, you're probably lucky. I will say that European hornets aren't that aggressive and I've never been stung by one, but they still scare the crap outta me. I have a question for you, Do you like @Srockzz? I do and I think he's cool.

16. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

I meant the group of bad people you keep mentioning who's name starts with "n." Its not the best idea to mention them here at all.

Srockzz is cool I guess.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Dude I gotta come clean here, you've been tagging and talking about Srockzz a lil too much. Not tryna be rude or anything, but I'm sure his inbox will be flooded whenever he comes to check it. Just tap the brake a bit.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I know. He hasn't even posted lately. I need to dial back a bit more. You're right.
    1. Oh yeah. Those people are scumbags. I see what you mean. Like I said, I was talking about them in relation to Discord, but yeah. I need to stop mentioning them.
    2. I agree, but unfortunately. I have kind of an "unhealthy obsession" with him and he hasn't been posting lately. I've tried other things like quoting his posts, just saying Srockzz instead of tagging him, and starting a pm with him. It hasn't worked, so I'm gonna assume he's not interested in posting.

19. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

20. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Yesterday
    I saw Rockstar didn't care 'bout GTA
    They just want to re-release the fifth game
    Oh, the bad stuff I saw yesterday

Suddenly
    It's just not the trailer I want to see
    They just want more cash from me
    Oh, yesterday came suddenly

Oh no, why this game, just not again,
    I saw something wrong, now I hate yesterday

Yesterday
    Six was all that I wanted to play
    Now I'll just wait for MAF-I-A

Oh no, why this game, just not again,
    I saw something wrong, now I hate yesterday

Yesterday
    Six was all that I wanted to play
    Now I'll just wait for MAF-I-A
    Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm

--- Post updated ---
    Stop randomly tagging them?

• Agree Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice