Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.
Oh, well I apologize for that. Anyways, I'm downloading Sadler Gorge made by @Occam's Razer, now.
Hey @Grind86, I've been enjoying your 1957 Deerhunter D-10 mod, but here are some things I think can be improved:
The wheels seem a little too inset into the fenders. I would suggest increasing the wheel offset to make it look more realistic:
I know this is not a big deal, but add maybe license plates?
I don't want to come off as being rude, I'm just giving you feedback on how you can improve your mod. I'm also posting in here because the website doesn't allow you to change your review once the author responded to it.
Fair point, but I made the wheels like that because I thought they would suit the truck. Maybe I'll update it soon.
Did TokyoSouls' main account get banned as well?
@Nathan24™, I've got some news for you. 1. I put the license plates on the truck in Automation and they just didn't feel right, so I took them off. There are no license plates on the truck. You might be disappointed in me and that's okay. 2. I have increased the wheel offset. And 3, I added actual truck mirrors. This is a vehicle that needs truck mirrors, not something like the James E-20. The original version of that mod was very bad because I absolutely sucked with mod folder stuff back then. It didn't even show up in the vehicle selector. In general, it was a garbage mod. Thank God, I'm better with mod stuff now. Here's some pics for you.
Feel free to crank on some "Buddy Holly" while driving this.
--- Post updated ---
Oops, it still says 1.0. I'm not a 100% sure how to change that. Anyways, see you guys in a bit.
Looks like users who were suspicious of who he is was right after all. I admit, I'm actually a little surprised. Originally I assumed it was some kind of mistaken identity.
My question now, is why? Why did TokyoSouls feel the need to impersonate someone else?
I thought Doylee was Doylee. Never thought he would impersonate. I think that he impersonated because after the Zeta thing, his "reputation" was ruined lmao
Leslie West was an absolute animal of a front man. Criminally underrated band.
Couldn't have put it better myself. They were pretty much the only thing that got me through high school.
Well I have been into 1/10th scale RC for almost 4 years now. I've completed my 4th truck based on an Axial SCX10.II Chassis this evening. It is by far the most "scale" build I've done and am very happy with the results.
Man, that looks cool. Anyways, goodnight everyone.
1. I would if i had the skills to do so lol. Lets say that a cat with a piano does better than me using gimp
2. Not anymore, ive been out of college for almost two months now, both because of the quarantine and later on my summer break
3. eh, 6-7/10. Im getting a little tired of being indoors, but everything else is going well! How about you? You doing ok with all the quarantine stuff?
well it makes sense
--- Post updated ---
I will admit, it was kind of odd that his first message was super mature and real-sounding. Every other new user I know of is the exact opposite.
--- Post updated ---
Does anyone remember that one Italian hillclimb map with the lodge at the top?
1. Oh, okay then.
2. Oh, cool.
3. Yeah, I'm doing okay.
I have 2 more questions for you.
1. Did you enjoy college and would you recommend it to everyone else?
2. Are you still proud of me? I've asked you this so many times and I'm sorry if I annoyed you for doing it.
That looks better than before now, nice!
I don't know if this is a bug, but it seems that the website might have a odd bug with profile pictures today where it just seems to continuously load when I upload a file for it now.
It's also not that big anyways, the image size is 580kb.
1. yes, i am enjoying it. Do i recommend it? It depends on what you are studying and what your expectations are. Unless you are very good at art or music, dont get a degree in either of them. Gender studies, languages, and many others that are similar, pointless. Engineering, law or med school? Very important. Business? You are going to find plenty of work, just dont expect an office with a view and a secretary. Maybe if you work hard, in a few years.
2. Yes but you are overdoing the tagging people in posts. Im not saying dont do it, just turn it down a notch or two.
I ask myself the ex-fucking-act same when I see those lists. I understand people want to talk, but that's like a freaking interview
I also can't believe TokyoSouls tried to hide the fact that he was impersonating the "real" Doylee by saying things like "I'm new to the forums" and "I'm new to modding" and stuff like that.