General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Tell me more...

• Like Like x 1
  2. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

From what I heard, he was actually banned here before under the username AnyNameYouWish (which you can't find anymore, likely been removed a long while ago I assume) which was also P_enta's steam username.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

So "P_enta" was just a backup to a perma banned account? Isn't that a major infraction here?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. GLion

GLion
    Expand Collapse

N82 doesn't like 2020 internet.
    Only opens Google and images as far as I know.
    N82-3.png N82-1.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

A lot of their talk is like "lol French car weird" or "lol Lada USSR Siberia vodka ushanka".
    --- Post updated ---
    The Prius is a pretty good car.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

It doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. DaddelZeit

DaddelZeit
    Expand Collapse

Exactly.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I think it was the drawings thing. His forum access is indefinitely restricted. It says so on his signature, I believe.
    --- Post updated ---
    The Prius looks like a good car, I can say that for sure. I can't say how it runs, because I haven't driven one yet.

9. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Am I the only person on earth who hates Charmx? It's not like he's making any good commentary on what he watches, he's just sitting there and laughing. The f*ck is entertaining about that?

But also I'm just sick and tired of seeing his stupid face when I look up stuff. It's so goddamn punchable to me for some reason.

10. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Christ almighty, what happened now?

11. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

He asked CaptainZoll to do a redo of a drawing for his car, only with the model in a different position. Everyone was basically saying how he could've very well done it himself and that CaptainZoll did sufficient work, but he was just determined that he was in the right. He's further incriminating himself by saying "I just asked someone to fix a mistake", which everyone took as him being ungrateful for sufficient work.

I came in and told everyone to just stop because it seemed like trouble was surrounding his stuff like every day, but he said "ikr?" as if I wasn't addressing his a$$ too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Someone got banned for some drawing thing.

13. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

So a simple request is grounds for hate and deletion?

I think I might wanna leave this.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

I don't get it either.
    --- Post updated ---
    Great, now the community screens thread is having a war on private meshslaps.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

p_enta is banned for being an alt and being like 13 or smthn

• Like Like x 1
  16. Occam's Razer

Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

P_enta was modeling a car, but was self-admittedly not great at forming fascias. He asked someone to help him by sketching out a front end for his car, and Zoll obliged. But Zoll used a perspective 3/4 view, instead of the orthographic front view P_enta had provided. P_enta replied praising the work but asking it to be redone on the proper image. He was accepting and polite initially ("it's okay if you don't want to"), but when replying to the other users was more demanding ("should have read my directions") and even made it out like Zoll had left him a useless reference ("can't use this angle"). Following comments from other users suggested P_enta should have just used the image to reference the shape and form of Zoll's concept instead of requiring a perfect blueprint, and even Zoll shot back that he chose the 3/4 view deliberately to understand the shape of what he was building. But P_enta acted as if this was an impossible feat ("You don't know how difficult that is"). And then P_enta told of his IQ in response to someone saying he was an idiot and that was when I left. To be clear, most of the other comments weren't particularly polite either, but it was an inadvisable response on the part of our dearly departed that snowballed into this whole kerfuffle.

And before anyone has to say anything, no, none of the above are direct quotes. I don't have a WayBacked copy, and my memory isn't all that strong. Also, I can't confirm that was the reason he was banned. That info is purely the domain of the mods.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 2
  19. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Wasn't Lucaas an alt of JTA? I caught him in a lie about owning a GTR, which is similar to what JTA did IIRC.

• Like Like x 1
  20. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

Don't know about hate, but I highly doubt that it's enough for deletion. I'm pretty sure we'd be seeing more users get banned if that was the case.

Context really does matter when it comes to stuff like that.

I'm not surprised in the slightest.

I remember JTA talking about having a Mercury Mountaineer IRL. Or at least something like that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice