General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I have many I would pick, but here's a few examples (new and old ones) that I really enjoy, such as:
    Hyanna Natsu - Great channel for speedpaints, good art too if you're into the anime style or such.
    JonTron - Has a lot of funny content, has been consistently growing in quality and it pays off well!
    The Right Opinion, j aubrey - Well-made documentaries, and there's a good use of research displayed in them.
    SomeOrdinaryGamers - Love his Virus Investigation series, and his commentary stuff is just as enjoyable.

• Like Like x 2
  2. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I don't have any, I'm subbed to my uncle's channel (I think), but I don't watch him.
    Man, you sure are handy. If I become POTUS someday, maybe you could become my lawyer. Entertainment aside, my pfp comes from the video "7 Signs You Have Good Intuition."

• Like Like x 1
  3. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I was involved in a hit and run with a black ETK 1356td late last night. I was exiting my house when he came and hit the front of my car. Then he drove off. I followed him all the way to a dirt trail past the hangar. I got out to give him a piece of my mind and he drove away. I eventually called the police, and gave them his license plate number: D22-4BI. Still waiting for them to find the guy. Here's a picture of the damage, and a small dashcam clip.

The footage was when I was chasing him, and he hits me again! I gave the footage to authorities the next morning.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Actually I guess I might as well continue my list:

RicoTheGiant- He does simulator games and his gameplay is really fun to watch and his commentary is just excellent)

24 Frames of Nick- He does animated movie/show reviews but he doesn't take himself too seriously, so the videos make me wheeze)

Surreal Entertainment- Most probably know who this is, but if not, he makes those purposely semi-poor computer animation videos similar to Pamtri, it's weird but hilarious

Yuwan Thayakaran- He does (mainly) Forza Videos, specifically car builds or, get this, non-clickbaity top 10 lists based on things in the games. Another one with and excellent sense of humor.

I Hate Everything- I usually don't like more cynical channels but he doesn't just say he hates it, he gives justifiable reasons and funny a$$ analyses of the topics

Doug DeMuro- Thisssss is a great channel even if you aren't in the market for a car.

CalebCity- He does funny, original skits, not much else to say besides XD

Lenarr Young- Same thing, skits, but again very funny and original ones

Graenolf- See last two

JonTronShow- It's hard to explain, but think of a reaction channel but actually good because the episodes use a funny script instead of dry shock-face live reactions (not saying that good live reaction channels don't exist, they do, but the person doing the reactions needs to have a real personality instead of just someone that's looking at something and recording it)

J Aubrey- He does mini-documentaries that use immense amounts of research and are very
    interesting to watch and listen to, it's like a podcast but with a well written script.

MrMrMANGOHEAD- Again, hard to explain, but basically they make memes out of animated movies. Honestly just look the channel up, it'll do more justice than my vague explanations.

StraightUpHippo- You probably know who this is, but honestly, he does so much racing game stuff that I simply can't give a specific name to.

CraptasticJack- He makes funny videos covering the latest game news (particularly racing games) and has a shitty game series where he looks at the worst games he could find on steam and plays them on his twitch and edits and puts them on the channel, they're hilarious.

And to conclude this needlessly long list:

Polecat324- He does GTA DOJ and LSPDFR. He's one of the few GTA RP/LSPDFR channels that don't take it too seriously, so it never gets dry and he's always funny but he knows what he's doing (he also does other games but GTA is his staple one)

These aren't ranked, I just put them out off the top of my head.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

So, the file is a video? @Phym, what do you think of davidinark?

OT: Guys, I just discovered that you can put size 7 text, let me try it out.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

How does this look?

6. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

uh, yes

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

ETK drivers are so pretentious...the true scum of BeamPlanet. I call it BeamPlanet instead of Earth because the're no way a normal Earth could have something like GridMap or Gridsmallplain (or what ever the infinite one is called) on it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

gridsmallpure

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I suspected it was, but I figured I ask. Anyways, I've been on and offline for at least the last few hours. I'm watching Our Cartoon President and Cartoon John Bolton is hilarious. By the way, this is not an open invitation to talk about politics. Heck, I'll be lucky if this doesn't get removed tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  10. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Would someone be willing to do a quick Firwood police skin for the Hopper? That would be awesome

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Then again the maps seem to be on their own separate planets because they don't have any real entrances or exits (except for WCUSA but the outskirts are blocked off so not really). So yes, this does mean that, in the BeamNG Cinematic Universe, the entire country of Italy is, The entire state of Cali, Gridmap, Maine, etc, etc are thier own planets.

But hey that just a theory...

a g a m e t h e o r y
    --- Post updated ---
    Devs can we please make this a thing? I want a Endgame poster but instead of MCU characters, it's the BCU cars. Please, I need it

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

I'm good. I think I fixed the oil leak on my Suburban. I am currently waiting for morning to confirm that it no longer leaks, but it seems to have stopped dumping oil on the exhaust manifold.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

How do you guys feel about The Crew 2? I spent good money on that shitshow of a game only to be disappointed by Ivory Tower's bad community listening skills and lackluster "content" updates. I could go on for hours on how Ubisoft should shut down Ivory Tower like EA did with Ghost, but I wanna hear you guys' thoughts, so I'll refrain

• Like Like x 2
  15. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Ivory Tower? Is that seriously a part of the actual game?
    Well, that's good. Here's a few questions for ya.

1. How do you feel about modern Suburbans?
    2. Did you hear about the Raven R20 stuff?
    3. What do you think of the military?

16. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

1. Modern Suburbans are still cool. The next generation doesn't interest me much because it has IRS instead of a solid axle. I like a few of the Z71s made in recent years, but I don't see myself owning one due to how expensive they are.
    2. The paid mod issue? I think that the mod maker is in the right. It is their mod so they can do what they want with it.
    3. The military is something I am neutral about. I might consider joining the military depending on how things pan out with jobs.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Ivory Tower is the name of the development company that made The Crew 1 and 2. The meaning of the name became very relevant and ironic after everyone realized how bad they are at listening (everyone except for the d*ckriders, it's nearly impossible to make them open their eyes)

1. I love all of the Suburbans, they're nice trucks

2. Yes I did and I was pissed, and still kinda am that they essentially made DLC for a mod that was not finished enough to warrent any type of payment. Lots of modders give the option to donate to them via Patreon or Paypal, but they don't lock things behind the donation, so the R20's situation just doesn't sit right with me.

3. I don't really care for the military. Yes, they're useful, but I'm not gonna be voluntary signing up, ever.

• Like Like x 2
  18. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Well, thanks for answering my questions. Hopefully, you'll find good paying mechanic jobs that allow you to buy fancy stuff like modern Suburbans if you want to. The military from I've heard is very great when it comes to discipline. People say "Oh, college is great when it comes to discipline." That might be true, but if you just want discipline. Why not join the military? Btw, I'm aware that people may not want to join the military and that's fine. I don't blame you.
    Oh, alright then. You really gave some really interesting information, man.
    I don't blame you, I'm probably not gonna do it, either. Let's hope people like you and me don't get forced into going to war. Anyways, goodnight everybody.

19. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

Wat? There’s no video. o_O

20. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Yes there is
    --- Post updated ---
    You can click it, you know.
    --- Post updated ---
    honestly, he really needs to do one about beamng

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice