General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

Which is not as cool as the Dino

2. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I know you're reposting, but I already answered it. Like I said, I don't know much about it.
    Hey man, I'm not gonna violate the forum rules. The devs deleted Nathan24's post and it was just about a game. I would be banned for life if I talked about that stuff on here. Don't get me wrong, I'm starting to get ill with the dev's censorship and I love ranting about that stuff, but I'm not doing it here.

However, here's a message for the moderators and whoever deleted Nathan's original post.

@Diamondback, @Leeloo, @Nadeox1, @tdev, and other devs. I understand it's your site and you can whatever you want with it, but I have a question. Can you guys allow this site to be a little bit more free? You don't have to let users talk about politics or religion, but I would be very happy if you guys deleted less stuff and didn't lock thread like appesh1's MAN thread unless it got really ugly.

OT: I went to the dentist today and while I do feel tired from the anesthesia and there are spots in my mouth that kinda hurt. I'm glad they filled my teeth. Brush your teeth kids, so you don't have to put up with the dentists that often. I go to a good dentist and I still get stressed out and anxious.

Thanks for reading.

Update: By the way, I accidentally mentioned a banned user instead of a dev.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Which is not as cool as the Robin.

4. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

I do agree with you. I think the censorship may be a little out of whack sometimes. I think a post should only get deleted it it causes a flamewar, does not contribute, is completely inappropriate, or something along those lines. My post was just discussing a video game, and I didn't really see the logic of why it got deleted.

EDIT: This was not meant to insult the moderators, just my personal opinions :)

#40284 Nathan24™, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Yeah, my post in that thread by @Leeloo got deleted. I was asking, "Why don't PMs have ratings?" and it got deleted because it was "off-topic spam"
    However...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

Which is not as cool as the Mazda 121

7. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

ok fine you win

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

Yoss

• Like Like x 2
  9. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

You win, man.
    --- Post updated ---
    Wow. Thanks for liking my post, man.

• Like Like x 2
  10. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

It's said in hush whispers that when Satan goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed for Lemmy Kilmister.

• Like Like x 4
  11. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Haha!
    --- Post updated ---
    ???
    Untitled12.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

what do yall think of the google stadia?
    personally i don't like it

• Like Like x 1
  13. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

If what's that I think it is, then I'm kind of indifferent. I don't really care much for it tbh.

• Like Like x 1
  14. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Going by Linus Tech Tips' video, the actual hardware and gaming experience wasn't terrible- but the marketing and launch was.
    Stadia didn't make much sense to buy for a lot of people, as the hardcore "gamers" that Google marketed Stadia to didn't really really need or want Stadia at all. They play games on their PC or console through traditional means, and are perfectly ok with it.
    If they want to switch between different devices for some reason, they're probably not doing that very frequently- and when they are switching devices, they unplug their TV's HDMI cable and plug it into their PC, or they, you know, turn off their pc and use their laptop.
    Stadia seems to me like it started out as a novel idea, snowballed into a huge project where the team that worked on it didn't even know who this device was supposed to be for, and was promptly thereafter shoved onto the market. In other words, Stadia is an answer to a problem that nobody really had.
    It's kinda funny how it only took a couple weeks for it to be completely forgotten about.

• Like Like x 2
  15. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Um, just curious. Does anybody think I'm a person from the south when I write my posts?

16. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Lol not really, why?
    --- Post updated ---
    "Man"?

• Like Like x 1
  17. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I don't know, I feel I'm a southern person when I write my posts. OT: I had a dream that the devs brought the informative rating back. It sucks they didn't actually bring it back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

In what way?

• Like Like x 1
  19. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Yep, I was born in the south.

20. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

No, in what way do you feel like you are talking like you are from the south?
    also what???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice