General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. SuperchargedAndSavage!

SuperchargedAndSavage!
    Expand Collapse

Improvement Pill

• Like Like x 1
  2. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

And, is Psych2Go your second least favorite?

3. SuperchargedAndSavage!

SuperchargedAndSavage!
    Expand Collapse

yus

• Like Like x 1
  4. foolishdriver94

foolishdriver94
    Expand Collapse

5. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

So apparently thanks to the coronavirus, there's a huge oil surplus and storage space is shrinking quickly. I'm going to have to buy something a little less efficient than my 3UZ so I can do my part - any suggestions?

6. SuperchargedAndSavage!

SuperchargedAndSavage!
    Expand Collapse

Welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Suburban. Around 10 MPG is good enough?

• Like Like x 1
  8. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Thanks.

Anyways, @appesh1. What do you think Chronic Future and Jalopy?

9. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Chronic Future is a band, not a game. I have 3 more questions for you.

1. Have you heard of Malcolm In The Midde?
    2. What do you think of Family Guy?
    3. Have you considered responding to comments about education yet?

10. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

More jobs after high school seems like a good idea,but it doesn't change the fact that "I went on to attain further skills" sounds a lot better than "I gave up after high school".
    --- Post updated ---
    https://observer.com/2018/02/study-youtube-stars-earnings-us-median-income/

Good luck with that, because you'll neet a shitload of good luck.

11. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

And possibly die in a squabble of the elites that shouldn't be happening.
    --- Post updated ---
    It's not propaganda,it's just the reality that unless you have a solid plan, you won't be attractive to the society with just a HS diploma.
    --- Post updated ---
    https://www.bls.gov/careeroutlook/2018/data-on-display/education-pays.htm

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

It does, but some people who have learning disabilities may not even be able to get through high school, let alone go on to college.
    I don't know much about YouTube. I may have to put my entertainment somewhere to get good money. However, I heard of Youtubers earning a million a year. Besides, even my entertainment fails. I could do trades or whatever I'm sure.
    Maybe you're right, maybe it isn't propaganda. However, it's still pushy and feels authoritative. I can't stand authority. My parents are wonderful and I love them, but I can't wait to explore more of America. Besides, I'm sure there's people who are very much unable to do college or trade school. Also, some people are not good at school at all and they're better in the workforce. I get the appeal of university. You can make more money then someone with just a high school diploma and there's partying from I've heard. However, I could party at home.

I wish people would stop telling other's what to do.
    That's fine. I'm sorry your head's hurting.
    That's okay.

I'll respond to this stuff in a bit. I'm going outside.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

This is an issue for disability support, not employers.

Most YouTubers don't even earn enough to put food on the table. And you don't seem like the entertaining type.

The world does not care what you feel about it.

The reality is harsh - go to college or get a good career plan, or else you will be in deep shit. And choose your major wisely.

14. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I agree, some people cannot work.
    Like I said, if YouTube doesn't work. I'll find something else. Also, what about Youtubers that use Patreon and do merch as well? As for the entertaining thing. You may not get that vibe off my posts and that's fine, However. I would like to do it when I grow up. Also, I think I heard you say entertainment is pointless anyways.
    That is actually correct. I just like sharing my opinions.
    Well, I'll try to plan my passion for "entertainment" wisely. If it fails, I will consider doing something else. By the way, if this "go to this college or you will fail" stuff dies down. I might change my mind and go to university. I'm not saying I will. I'll just see where my life goes.

Feel free to keep responding if you want to.
    --- Post updated ---
    SuperchargedAndSavage!, How do you feel about authority?

15. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

What is Nvidia's weakest GPU?
    I could only find the geforce gt 120, anything else?

• Like Like x 1
  16. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

The idea of a "career" is no longer viable in this day and age. Work to live, don't live to work - find something that pays well enough to let you enjoy your hobbies in your free time. My (eventual) job as a machinist is just a way of buying a simrig and art pieces.

I don't know about going into YouTube as a career, but if it floats your boat give it a shot. Make sure you've got a backup in case it doesn't work out though.

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

@SuperchargedAndSavage!, I asked you this once before, but the thing got updated instead of making a new post. So, I don't think you got alert that I mentioned you in a post recently. Anyways, have you had to deal authority and if you have, what do you think of it?
    Fair enough, I'm aware that Youtube may fail, so I'm prepared for something else. How would YouTube with Patreon do? Would it do better then no Patreon?

• Like Like x 1
  18. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

To be honest, I'm not even sure what that is on your profile, I'm not saying it's bad. I'm just really curious as to what that is. By the way, you may or may not want to update the text on your profile page. My name isn't GWMan anymore. Just a suggestion.

• Like Like x 1
  19. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Okay then, By the way, don't let some immature kid with an internet addiction (I'm sure @Srockzz will like that) tell you that "tHIs pROFiLe piC sUCks aNd yOu bEtter cHanGE iT tO A fEmaLE cHARCter fROM pSYch2gO oR i wILL gET mY mOMMy tO bEAt yoU uP" Seriously, no wonder why Srockzz complains about immature forum kids.

I think I heard you talk a while ago about how you wanted to change to that girl profile, but you just weren't planning on having the exact image your previous profile pic had. I have a question and I don't care if you do this or not, but will you ever change it back to a image of that girl or no? It doesn't have to be the previous image. It can be one you haven't used before.

However, I strongly recommend you keep the one you have for at least 2 or 3 days considering the fact that you like it. I wanna keep the one I have for at least 2 days or so. You can keep it for as long as you want though, but I think it would be a waste to change a profile pic as new as yours is right now that quickly. Mine is only hours old, I haven't even had this for a day, so I would wait 2 days or so. Anyways, goodnight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Well, you don't have to use the previous one, you can find a new face expression of the girl if you want. Anyways, goodnight. Don't let Improvement Pill get you while you're sleeping.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice