General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. urbanestdog45

urbanestdog45
    Expand Collapse

some guy was being an uber in a tank around London

• Like Like x 1
  2. MrJavelin

MrJavelin
    Expand Collapse

Wally: Enters the Burgeria with extreme caution

3. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Wally is the only customer who matters, let's be brutally honest.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MrJavelin

MrJavelin
    Expand Collapse

Come on guys, why the hate on the imperial system?

5. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Hey MrJavelin, I'm glad you like dogs.

I personally like cats more then dogs, but that's just me.

6. SuperAusten64

SuperAusten64
    Expand Collapse

#38046 SuperAusten64, Feb 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Occam's Razer

Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

Product pitch:

Y'know how every major sour candy on the market starts sour and then becomes sweet? I want some candy company banner (Warheads, Sour Patch Kids, Lemon Drops, I don't care) to make a candy called Double Agent. The bitter pucker starts the experience, but slowly subsides as the sweetness of the candy's fruit-inspired flavor and no shortage of high-fructose corn syrup soothe the palette. But as the candy dissolves into its diminutive final form, just as you think you are safe, it hits you with an even coarser second wave. Your tongue wrinkles, your lips pucker, and you swear your uvula retracts like the limbs of a frightened turtle. The aftershock leaves you reeling, feeling as betrayed as a movie character who chose Sean Bean as an ally.

For best results, feed to someone who doesn't know it's coming.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I love my cat as well. By the way, I pick up my cat and I've been picking him up since he was a kitten and my cat meows whenever I pick him up.

Anyways, about the flame war thing. There are plenty of people on the internet that will get mad at you and call you a horrible person for not liking dogs. I did read an article called "I hate dogs and I'm not a horrible human being" and while a lot of the people in comments actually agreed with the article. There were people that did not like the article and I think there are at least a few people in the comments saying that people who don't like dogs are horrible human beings.

Anyways, since you and bob.blunderton were wonderful enough to teach me how to use spoilers on the Los Injurus thread. I will now share my honest thoughts on dogs in the spoiler. Here we go.

I honestly do not like dogs. I don't like their goofiness. I don't mind goofy things that much, but the goofiness of dogs isn't funny to me at all. It actually annoys me and I don't like their barking. My mom has a dog. I live with my parents because I'm a teenager. My mom's dog is a pug puppy. Now, I am aware that you should not expect puppies to behave that well, but good grief, this puppy annoys me.

He has bitten me and my mom. My mom loves this puppy, but I don't. My mom also tells me that this puppy loves me and this puppy does lick me and he gets really excited around me, so I do see why my mom does say that. However, I still don't like this puppy. Whenever I get ready to get to eat pizza, chips and salsa, dinner rolls with garlic, italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese on them, etc. He tries to get them when I eat them in certain areas of my house, but thankfully. I fuss at him and I don't let him get my food.

Anyways, I don't like puppies or adult dogs. Now, thankfully the dog owners I've talked to at least have the common courtesy to respect my opinion on dogs. However, there are people out there that get mad at you just because you don't like dogs and I consider that unfair and rude. Now, people are allowed to have their likes and dislikes, but they should not get mad at you just because you personally disagree with them.

So yeah, to conclude this rant. I will say that I do not support animal abuse and I do not want dogs or other animals to get hurt. However, I don't like dogs. I do not consider them cute at all. I'm sure there are people on here that will be mad when they see this rant, but I don't care. I think people like me should be allowed to share their opinions on things without getting attacked by people just because they personally disagree with us.

There is a difference between users on here like @Srockzz, @Noah2001, and @zestyfolfdude rightfully calling out users (including me) on their stupidity and giving the users valid criticisms and someone attacking and harassing you just because they personally disagree with you.

Anyways, sorry if I sounded rude in this rant.

UPDATE: I also consider dog slobber and vomit absolutely disgusting >=(

SuperAusten64, What do you think of dogs?

#38048 95Crash, Feb 5, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  9. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

do I smell occam's razor for a local candy business?

• Like Like x 1
  10. SuperAusten64

SuperAusten64
    Expand Collapse

#38050 SuperAusten64, Feb 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  11. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

That's totally fine =)

I don't care for dogs, but that's just me.
    Well, my cat does try to get my mom's food. I understand the problems with cats, but I still love them =)
    Well, you're probably right. I do have autism which does make me different from others in some ways. That said, I do think Srockzz and Noah2001 were giving me actual criticism though.

For example:

Me: Some text wall post about me saying that a new modern car won't come to the game.
    He did not call me stupid at all.

Me: Pointless promoting one of my off-topic threads on an on-topic thread (which is a massive no-no).
    He didn't call me stupid either.

As for zestyfolfdude. I do wish he could give me valid criticism like Srockzz and Noah2001 did.

I do feel like my posts are better then they were when I first started posting. I have learned how to quote other people's posts, change my profile pics, use spoilers, and how to do other things on here like make threads, including "What musicians do you dislike/hate?" and "Which do you like more, old cars or new cars?".

I can give myself credit for not being racist or bullying anyone. I have helped people in my life. I don't call people on here names or bully them. I also don't gatekeep the definition of "car culture". Anyways, I do want to point out that my mom does control my posts. I don't particularly like it, but I can accept it.

Also, I feel like 2020 has been somewhat of a rough year for me so far. I feel like 2020 (so far) is much worse then 2019 was. 2020 was the year Justin Bieber released "Yummy". I don't hate Justin Bieber like some people on the web do, but I don't particularly enjoy him either. I'm not gonna let one Justin Bieber song ruin my entire year though. I'm also just starting to get over a nasty winter cold.

Anyways, I have terrible fears of flying insects, especially bees, wasps, and hornets. My family loves me though and that's good. I consider myself a lucky person.

By the way, here's an actual reason as to why I consider 2020 a rough year. COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY PRESSURE!!!

Now look, I know college can help me find a job easier and help me to make over $30K a year, but I don't think college is for me.

1. It's way too expensive.
    2. I don't have a passion for being a professor, doctor, dentist, lawyer, psychologist, engineer, video game designer, etc.
    3. There are people out there who are successful without a degree.
    4. I would rather learn stuff on the internet or from the real world then learn from a book.
    5. I'm not very social.

I am in high school right now, so I will see what will happen to me after I graduate high school. If I have to go to college after high school, I will, but I would like to avoid college or university if I can.

By the way, I am aware that life is not all about having fun and you can't get what you want all the time. Also, you will most likely get hate on the internet. You just gotta rise above it =)

I actually do like to rant about things a lot, but I don't act like Caillou or some other bratty kid.

Anyways, I'm an autistic teenager with anxiety and low self-esteem just trying figure stuff out in life =P

SuperAusten64, Is it okay if I could call you SuperAwesome64 sometimes?

Your posts are really informative and wonderful =D

Thanks again for teaching me how to do spoilers SuperAusten64

You rock =D

#38051 95Crash, Feb 5, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  12. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

I've done a stupid thing again. As if I didn't learn from the pain and suffering that was last time, I've done gone done and made an SSD RAID 0 Array as the boot partition for my main computer.

Why do I hate myself (apart from the crippling depression and such)? Did I not learn from the last time I did this? Clearly not.

Hopefully this doesn't end in heartache this time...

13. GotNoSable!

GotNoSable!
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

You evil fuck.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Thank you GWMan. Very cool.
    *turns head towards camera*

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

It's 2020. Abolish hitscan.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

This is my cat. His name is Garfield. 20200205_114433.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  17. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

Im glad you took my comments the right way. Not many people do that, most people take insult instead of seeing criticism as an opportunity for improvement.

• Like Like x 1
  18. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Srockzz, You're welcome =D

20. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

How do you fell about end pieces on bread?
    *feel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice