General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

Also Aydin Paladin is pretty good too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

That's quite interesting, actually. It's sad how many people come here from worldofmods, and how people search for mods on Google.
    I'd recommend you check it out, bit you may get slightly triggered.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

I went there. I have to say its quite sad.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

wyd that 4
    --- Post updated ---
    wat now they have modsgaming.us
    ScreenShot2017-10-18at72210AM.png
    y tho they want to atract little kids so they think they can trust it

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. TheNodeMaster

TheNodeMaster
    Expand Collapse

That has to be one of the worst logos i've ever seen (also that padding on the 'mods' text, lol)

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

That's a question to ask a club member. It's probably a sort of support group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

My car's totalled, and so it's back to walking for a little while. Which reminded me of why I took to driving in the first place. I put money in my pocket, walked to the store, got my week's worth of groceries, went to the self service checkout and scanned them. I came back home with all the items and all my money and don't recall any of the journey home. Walking is sloowww and boring and I swear to god I end up going on the most intense autopilot when I'm bored. But autopilot is where I forget to do things. so oops.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Codeslamer

Codeslamer
    Expand Collapse

I hate the autopilot thing. Sure, it makes the trip feel quicker, but you pay no attention to anything atall and forget everything. My memory is bad as it is. I can walk to the shop, get there and completly forget what I even went for

9. RedHorizon

RedHorizon
    Expand Collapse

I have several friends who are members of clubs like that; I never saw the need for it. To be entirely honest, I'm not exactly sure what it is they do, aside from offer support (I live in a very anti-LGBTQ area); and provide the opportunity to interact with other people in the same situation. Although I suppose allies would be more than welcome, that may vary from club to club.

10. SimplyGaming

SimplyGaming
    Expand Collapse

My friend is starting a YouTube channel(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZr8yc7vXXXA_5kFSEP99Kw) and I'm trying to find him a link to Movie Maker as he is having issues with his current editor, but the official download was taken down. Does anybody know where I can find a safe download?

11. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

I have a copy of it. If I could figure out how to send files, then I might help tomorrow.

12. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

LGBT clubs seem to be more of a social club than anything. Pretty much like most other clubs. A place where you can hang out and be accepted with other like minded people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Upgraded to fibre internet, should be like 40mbps, instead I still get this like before.

This is after the activation date too so I know that they just haven't bothered setting it up at the exchange and have instead just changed the package on the account. Worst of all I can't even call about it for 4 days because "it takes that long to stablise" as if it would be stable at less than 2mbps on any fibre connection...

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

Tell him to not bother with movie maker, there are tons of other free alternatives with many times more functionality than that. If he sticks with movie maker, and wants to start doing more complicated things with editing then he will need new software- things as simple as keying and keyframing cant be done in movie maker. I would suggest Hitfilm Express 4, its free and highly functional

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Never forget that crud.

16. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

Then imma join it. I'd like to hang out with some gay dudes.

17. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

I mean, what in the hell was @RealPoptart727 thinking when he made that OC? This is the real reason why I became aggressive towards him, effectively ending his desperate love needs. OCs that combine furries and gender-binary-defying stuff is the reason why I now really want to whack him upside the head with the DSM-5 until sense is knocked into him.

• Like Like x 1
  18. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Sometimes I regret not making a Discord account to look at the BeamNG discord. And then there's stuff like that.
    Let's not go to the Discord, 'tis a silly place.

• Like Like x 3
  19. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

We are the knights of the discord server, we are very unsing... erver?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Though what makes you not want to go to Discord because of that? He's here too, what difference is it making?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice