General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

I freaking hate windows 10. I REALLY want to switch to arch (like on my laptop), but I like beamng.drive too much to switch. If they can make Linux support I'll...
    Be happy? I don't know, it's already my favorite game :/
    Is there a way to get beam on Linux? I know you can get 0.4.0.6 thru WINE, but nothing newer.
    --- Post updated ---
    IMHO, NFS Underground 1 was the best.

2. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

I have played NFSU1 but not much, I will have a look for it tonight. Should be able to find a non virus filled version.

3. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Brain is fired up, my steam is fired up, and Jared Fogel is fired up, creeping on your kids through the baby monitor.
    --- Post updated ---
    -extraordinarily loud clapping noises, behind closed doors.-

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Googlefluff

Googlefluff
    Expand Collapse

Don't do drugs, kids.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

There is nothing laughable on that, it is pic of me how I'm most of the time, "say, which one of the buttons was for posting?" :D
    --- Post updated ---
    I don't think all of our birds are that big o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

I'm barely able to get GTA IV running on my PC. I did all kinds of fixes and downgraded the game version from Steam's 1.0.8.0 to 1.0.4.0 and still have the map disappearing with choppy framerate and constant crashing. Yet I have GTA V with high graphics and Redux Ultra mod on the same system and it runs smooth.

7. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

GTA IV is one of if not the worst ports on PC. Absolute rubbish, which is sad because the actual game is freaking awesome.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

First proper digital painting, done in gimp with a trackpad- feedback needed

Attached Files:

• 1stpainting.png
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Googlefluff

Googlefluff
    Expand Collapse

Really good for a first attempt. The lighting and atmosphere are well done. My one critique is that I don't really know what's going on. Maybe that it looks a little smudgy too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I'm surprised that I like it, maybe that is because it is linear as my dreams (usually in my dreams there is no point whatsoever, random stuff happens).

Surely it could be more clear, but fuzziness makes it kind of dream like, also it allows viewers imagination to fill in stuff, so that one can look painting many times and always find new way to see things. I recommend anyone to just stare it for 20 seconds or so, quick glimpse is not opening that painting, at least that is how I experience it, have to let imagination to start fly.

So I don't think it should really be more clear. I don't usually like abstract stuff, but this I dig :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

So the flat that I live in is now being transitioned to the third parent company over the past 2 years. I feel like I live on a monopoly board. So all the signs are getting repainted again with different branding , moreover they are changing the resident management system. So I started the rebooking process last week on the current system, then they are going to switch to the new companies management system and I will have to finish the rebooking process there. What could possibly go wrong?...

All the staff are staying the same though.

12. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

13. 1185323118

Expand Collapse

The chat channel of Chinese BeamNG community was closed down permanently by the software company because we made fun of a ex-chairman of china too much lol

Pretty sad that it's closed. That channel lasted more than 3 years, and it's suddenly all gone now. And seems that the government is taking away more of chinese people's freedom of speech

#29793 1185323118, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  14. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

Next time they take any more of your rights, hit 'em with a Donald Trump " Chiynah!"

15. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

This is a joke right?

16. 1185323118

Expand Collapse

Sadly it is true
    We created a new one anyway

17. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

My friend dumped fish all over my car a few days ago, the morning I was leaving for a couple days.
    I'm back now. Can't wait to dump a bunch of rank shit all over his nice, clean bmw.

18. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

Nuke beijing. Death to xi jinping. Down with the Chinese communist party! They are the sixth Reich!

19. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Put something in the cabin vent?

20. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

Why did he do that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice