WIP Beta released Gavril Vendetta 0.8

Said to be one of America's finest creations... Ever.

1. Kuthlive

Kuthlive
    Expand Collapse

does it really take that much effort to READ THE POST ABOVE YOU before you ask a question?

2. atv_123

atv_123
    Expand Collapse

While the convertible part has already be answered numerous times, what RPM is it idling at? I am not currently at home to look right now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stormfang

Stormfang
    Expand Collapse

It's idling at around 300

4. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Err, screenshot of the tach please while idling? I’m fairly certain that’s not how it’s set in the engine JBeam...

5. TheCarnageRacer

TheCarnageRacer
    Expand Collapse

Just a suggestion, but could there be a police variant? Say... West Coast PD, East Coast PD, Utah PD, Tennessee PD (bascially Police Departments for each map in-game that are either there by default or is custom made)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Eventually, I hope to add one. I need to redo the front clip JBeam so that it splits apart and breaks instead of just breaking, which I agree, looks very out of place right now. Same with the rear, though for now I may just put predefined breaking points in while I figure out a new body Jbeam (The Body JBeam is practically a third of the vehicle.)

Once that's done I'll either make or pull a lightbar from existing content, and add in the police skin that was made by one of the skins artists so we can have a police config. Not so sure about making each department, but I can arrange for that too I guess.

Which configs and/or engines? Some engines idle lower than others.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Just asking, but are there plans for engine swaps (note that I haven't check the whole thread, just so you guys know)? Also, is this possible to replicate for the Vendetta:

(Collector Edition from 1982)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

I'm going to do a totally unique vehicle based on the C3 Chassis (The Vendetta platform,) which will fill the rest of the timeline. I have nicknamed it the "Regulation Nation" Vendetta, which will be an economy car instead of a sports car, with swing axle rear suspension, a metal body, crappy engines, and a boxy body style. Read the previous pages for more information.

This may include a few references to the later C3s, but we'll see.

As for engines, Idk. I intended for the engines included to be the only engines available for this, though I can consider adding in the V8 from the Gavril D series and Grand Marshall. Right now there's already a monstrous engine that easily is far too powerful for this thing, so Idk if engine swaps are needed.

9. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

I'm working on some overall fixes. Next update should feature the horn and blinker sounds. Also I've fixed the radiators so they don't overheat. I'm adding 2 new cameras (Hood and Roof,) and working on redoing the front clip to showcase the new concepts I have for deformation. Interior camera now should also react a bit better to G forces like normal cars. I've also raised the interior camera up some.

I won't be using the new variables system yet until some serious optimizations are made, but I'll try my best to add in some new 0.12 features :)

There are other things too I'm working on, so don't worry if I missed anything here; I've read your posts, feedback, and criticisms, and I'm working on improving the mod where I see it to be reasonable.

• Like Like x 9
  10. Billydabomb

Billydabomb
    Expand Collapse

Now does that mean that the thing where the front fenders and bumber will "fall off" but there is an invisible connection with that and the frame or something. That was probably my only bother and I don't know if that is what you plan on working on with the redoing the deformation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Possible testing of new configuration :rolleyes:
    9ae32d6e3c9b0c3e8248e0d1f33cc38b.png

• Like Like x 5
  12. Damiean Ron Lyons

Damiean Ron Lyons
    Expand Collapse

wow. are you planning more racing liverys?
    nice car. it's on fire. literally IT'S ON FIRE!!!!

#852 Damiean Ron Lyons, Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Gh05t

Gh05t
    Expand Collapse

Stripped with the race engine and stage 3 SC?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Grid-net Gaming

Grid-net Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Really awesome mod! I love the design of the car, and if you would make another mod, could it be a Hirochi Kakan? (2003-2008 Toyota Corolla) {I came up with the name myself, I'm just not a good modder..}

15. Kuthlive

Kuthlive
    Expand Collapse

please don't make suggestions. Read threads before you try to, so you know whether or not to make a suggestion. Other than that, welcome to the forums.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

1. Don't ask that.
    2. This thread is not the place for suggestions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Damiean Ron Lyons

Damiean Ron Lyons
    Expand Collapse

also, what is coming soon to the car & how did it get it's name from?

18. Damiean Ron Lyons

Damiean Ron Lyons
    Expand Collapse

can you do a modern drag config for the blue collar, your corvette based car, the barstow, the burnside, the moonhawk, the D15, the grand marshall & the H15.

19. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

How about, you do this instead of the modder, and the modder can work on the stuff that the modder wants to work on, thanks

Also, learn the damn car name, it's Vendetta, simple, easy to remember, use it

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Damiean Ron Lyons

Damiean Ron Lyons
    Expand Collapse

well I'm on a tablet & I don't know how to do that if I'm on a tablet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice